Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
02-16-07, 01:24 PM   #16
Jelly
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I understand both sides. I've given this mod to people that have been less than happy about the 'gasm and then I've had people laugh for a while about it. I can also understand the people that are worried about getting reported about it. (Yes, I know that's already been covered)

While I love this mod and support it 100% (even to donate..), I do feel that it's wrong to stop production because people want to change the source code of an open source project that's using other people's code already incorporated with your own.

That said, I'll defend you to the grave simply because I love the addon that much. It's made my life easier on ALL of my characters because everything is organized moreso than I ever thought was possible. Not a day has gone by that I have not found something new with the UI and began to use it to ENHANCE my time spent playing WoW.

I really hope you reconsider your impending decision of not releasing updates for it and not let a couple rotten apples ruin the whole barrel.

I do however COMPLETELY agree with closing this thread. It's going nowhere and everyone's side has been made already. All this (mine included) is just fuel for the fire.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » MazzleGASM FAQ