Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
06-23-07, 10:25 PM   #11
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Arkive
I'm certain this is a product of Chronometer itself, and not Mazzle, but as a mage, it's worth noting that if you sheep a mob, and then attack another mob with the same name (as if often the case in instance pulls), the sheep timer fades away because it thinks you attacked that mob. I can't believe I never noticed this before.
Actually, that's more a function of the Blizzard API. Mods can't uniquely identify a mob. Some timer mods do tricks like comparing raid targets, current buff timers, focus etc., but I don't think Chronometer does. If you really want the most accurate sheep timer, I'd use a macro to set your focus when sheeping and enabling the focus buff timers of Quartz.

Originally Posted by Arkive
I'm contemplating giving NECB a go and seeing what all it overlaps with (besides Antag, Chrono, and to a lesser degree Bigwigs). You mentioned being interested in maybe using this. I assume you've taken a look at incorporating it then. Is it doable for us to set it up and mimic your layout and send that to you in a way you could incorporate if you decided to?
It used to be included in earlier versions. And it's really more of a choice to add it rather than the effort to getting the information you're proposing to submit.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Bug Report Thread OLD