Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
11-26-07, 11:37 AM   #1
Maxian
A Cliff Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Max UI

Hello there i've been working on my personal UI in the past 2 months, made it from scratch after almost 1 year of Mazzle and 1 year of Photek.

My UI is strongly raid oriented but has also plenty of features for Solo/Questing/PvP.

My main is a Paladin so mainly the UI is setted for him but i'm also playing a low lvl lock alt and my old main was a mage so the pack could come with these 3 different class settings and different class specific addons.

I've been helping a lot of friends lately passing them my UI with settings included so i thought that maybe was worth to see if i get enough positive feedback for an official Release.

Addon Memory Usage is around 45mb and the UI is setted for 1650x1080 UI scale 0.64

Im running 190 Ace based Addons/libs and around 10 non Ace addons.

95% of the UI addons are updatable with just 1 click trough WoW ace updater the other 5% is easily updatable trough WoWInterface.

Addons are setted with External Libs.

This is not a UI meant for slow computers im running all of this at max details and hardly go below 60Fps but i do have a heavy gaming machine.

Here are some solo and raid pics be aware that every element/gui in the UI is skinned in the same way with the same colors so they all match togheter.

All feedback is more then welcome.

If you have any questions post them here and ill try to get back to you asap.

Thanks.

MyUI
My WoWInterface Portal

Last edited by Maxian : 11-26-07 at 05:28 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Alpha/Beta AddOns and Compilations » Max UI