10-19-08, 11:18 PM   #1
legion3pm
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Mazzifier

im working on this trying to figure it out. if anyone else is working on it and has figured out anything send me a private msg so we can swap ideas.
10-20-08, 03:02 PM   #2
legion3pm
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
well idk what to do ive switched tons of stuff to try to get something to appear in the mazzfier frame. all i can get is the tabs and buttons and the animations. no text of any kind cept for on the buttons. when i click the next button it says error in line 22 mazzifier_gui.lua attemtpting to compare nil with a number or something like that. anyway i think the main thing would be to get some text to appear in the welcome window. anyone have any ideas or are we gonna wait to see if lich king brings Mazzle back and maybe get a fix then.

if you have any suggestions post em pls.
10-21-08, 09:46 AM   #3
McBean
A Fallenroot Satyr

The entire Mazzle UI us under repaire by a small legionof coders. Hang tight and there will be news soon enough. Ironfather and I are helping corral the masses right now and steer this ship.

Keep checking back for updates.

--McBean
10-21-08, 09:54 AM   #4
Aygen
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

There are two UI's that are done atm, 1 is released, the other will be soon.

MalUI
and Bruj0's UI

They are Mazzle without the mazzifier. If you cannot live without mazzle, I suggest you use one of these until the dev team fixes the Mazzle specific code. (These two compilations don't use any Mazzle-code, just other addons to make it look like mazzle)
10-21-08, 04:37 PM   #5
legion3pm
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by McBean View Post
The entire Mazzle UI us under repaire by a small legionof coders. Hang tight and there will be news soon enough. Ironfather and I are helping corral the masses right now and steer this ship.

Keep checking back for updates.

--McBean
does this include the mazzifier or just a compilation of addons with the same frames and such as mazzle. if the mazzifier isnt included wouldnt it just be another remake.
10-22-08, 05:36 AM   #6
malathar
A Cliff Giant
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by legion3pm View Post
does this include the mazzifier or just a compilation of addons with the same frames and such as mazzle. if the mazzifier isnt included wouldnt it just be another remake.
The mazzifier is what is broken and being repaired.
10-22-08, 06:51 PM   #7
bricks139
A Murloc Raider
just wanted to thank everyone working on the mazzle ui core and the ui it self for putting the time and effort into it, and to thank Mazlle himself for the UI to begin with, i no it is a hastle to keep it up to date when new patch's come out, if i was a coder i would help you guys in a heart beat! but if there is anything i can do to help in any other way just let me no
10-22-08, 09:02 PM   #8
legion3pm
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
ive wrote msg's to people that say they are working on it and no one has responded either they dont want help or no one is really working on it.
10-22-08, 10:32 PM   #9
McBean
A Fallenroot Satyr

Originally Posted by legion3pm View Post
ive wrote msg's to people that say they are working on it and no one has responded either they dont want help or no one is really working on it.
It's a pity... Oh wait! I'm one of the people that didn't respond back!

I'm touching base with Ironfather and others to work through the limitations we have with Mazzle's copyright restrictions about what we want to do and what steps to take. There are a couple people already tearing through the code to repair Mazzle and the Mazzifier. Rest assured it's getting worked on.

As for where to help...right now patience is key. I think the reality is that there a lot of people wanting to help, but if too many fingers get in the pie - we're not going to make traction going forward.

More news to come as it's fit to be told.

--McBean

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Mazzifier