10-26-08, 11:34 PM   #1
zukuu
A Murloc Raider
LF Percent Values next to HP Bar Addon

does anyone know such an addon? in the past i used Archaelogist - but he says he would'nt update his mod for the future.

I know that you can show percent life via the blizz interface - but i want the numbers ON the bars - and the PECENT next to them.

2nd question - is there anything around that "colors" the healthbar? like Green = 100% - red = 20% etc

i used archaelogist for this too.

I hope there is anything outta there, but i don't want to install a unit frame.

big thx

so far
zUkUu
10-27-08, 02:09 PM   #2
Kushana
A Defias Bandit
I too was a fan of Archaeologist and used it in exactly the way you like. I tried PitBull but became discouraged when I entered raid and discovered that I had a stack of bars with no way to disambiguate them. Then I tried ag_UnitFrames and I am quite happy with it.

Last edited by Kushana : 10-28-08 at 07:49 AM.
10-27-08, 02:23 PM   #3
dwex
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I use SimpleUnitFrames for this. The version on WoWI hasn't been updated in a gazillion years, but the WoWAce repository has an active version at: http://www.wowace.com/projects/simple-unit-frames/
10-27-08, 11:11 PM   #4
zukuu
A Murloc Raider
mhh simple unit frames looks a little like arch, but it's not that good. the main thing i need is the percent next to my target frame - and that he didn't add yet. but my percentage are really close to arch.

i hope he will add this - then i will keep it.

the ag_unitframe is a frame-addon i don't want - i like the blizz original.

thanx so far

so far
zUkUu

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » LF Percent Values next to HP Bar Addon