11-05-08, 10:15 PM   #1
Woif
A Kobold Labourer
Originally Posted by alenda View Post
A few people are working on updating the addons necessary to recreate the MazzleUI, someone has achieved a great success in getting the mazzification process to go off with minimal errors. The next steps are going to be to work current iterations of addons in, where they had to be changed in order to reflect the updates to the WoW UI system, the most important one is likely the barmod, as bongos no longer works in any way shape or form.

TL;DR: It's being worked on, and we should see a new version very soon.
What about dominos? Its basicly the new version of bongos.
11-05-08, 11:31 PM   #2
alenda
A Cliff Giant

Originally Posted by Woif View Post
What about dominos? Its basicly the new version of bongos.
It is and it isn't. Technically Bongos2 and 3 are the new versions of Bongos, neither of which work with 3.0. Blizzard made changes to how the game handles bars, and it required a change in the way barmods were coded, most of which had to be done from the ground up.

Dominos is the spiritual successor to Bongos, however it works in a different fashion, and at the moment cannot be plopped into mazzle and have it just work, some extensive modification is going to have to take place, or we wont get automatic layouts or bindings.
11-10-08, 06:49 PM   #3
blademage727
A Fallenroot Satyr

Is there any estimated release date for a 3.0/WotLK-compatible MazzleUI, or at least a beta-release date?
11-11-08, 12:33 AM   #4
alenda
A Cliff Giant

It's being worked on by a few people, and they are only posting progress when they make major breakthroughs. They also have lives outside of coding addons so they aren't working nonstop.

As far as I know, for the most part the mazzifier has been repaired to function normally, and now significant work is being done on getting it to tell addons how to behave.

It'll be a few weeks, I'm sure.
11-11-08, 03:08 AM   #5
Meroippi
A Fallenroot Satyr
That would be very nice.

Thks of the hard working so far !!
11-11-08, 04:15 AM   #6
pur3lusion
A Murloc Raider
This Bite

I been a Mazzle UI user for a while now and even gave donations of great ammount i just cant believe that i wasted my money on someone that would actually stop continuing to make this great addons im not hating cuz i love this ui but wasting money to donate on someone who stop kinda makes me feel like they scammed me hope u guys out there who is trying their best to make this work achieve your goals and i will be making donations as well to keep it working thanks
11-11-08, 04:56 AM   #7
joeba18
A Cyclonian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by pur3lusion View Post
I been a Mazzle UI user for a while now and even gave donations of great ammount i just cant believe that i wasted my money on someone that would actually stop continuing to make this great addons im not hating cuz i love this ui but wasting money to donate on someone who stop kinda makes me feel like they scammed me hope u guys out there who is trying their best to make this work achieve your goals and i will be making donations as well to keep it working thanks
Keyword "DONATE"
it is a donation so there for you have no rights to complain.
There no way he could of scammed you due to the fact he did not require you to pay.

For example Atari gaming console.
Paid for it. They stopped work on it.

Plain and simple you cant expect anything to always be updated.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Mazzle for V3.0.3 to WOTLK?