11-22-08, 02:32 AM   #1
Aichibo
A Defias Bandit
What is this addon?

Sorry if I posted in the wrong section but I couldn't figure out anywhere more suitable to post in :P

What addon is shown at the bottom of this screen shot contaning the action bars, chat windows and also the mini map?

Thanks in advance:

11-22-08, 03:36 AM   #2
khurzog
A Frostmaul Preserver

its a combination of several things and i must say im impressed

theres a panel mod, unit frame mod, chat mod, and mimimap mod. could be chatter and kgpanel, maybe. probably no way to tell on the minimap. i use pitpull frames and know its something else, which i really like. mine are quite boring. id love to steal parts of this UI, please share where or if its available.

edit: i forgot the most obvious, the actionbar mod. i use macaroon, which it could be, probably bartender which is more popular, but ive never tried. im sure someone knows for sure
11-22-08, 03:51 AM   #3
Sekrin
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The long black bar at the bottom of the screen shot is SpartanUI. There is a download on this site, and it also has it's own website at http://www.spartanui.com.
Spartan provides the black bar, the minimap, the action bar configuration and the unitframes.
11-22-08, 05:18 AM   #4
Psoewish
A Scalebane Royal Guard

And it's all original code, so you can't just download an addon that does exactly the same.
11-22-08, 05:35 AM   #5
khurzog
A Frostmaul Preserver

im messing around with it now, have to take out bartender because im addicted to macaroon, so thats a pain. its minimap is a bit screwy too, not working with my poisoner3 addon. i also have to keep pitbull around for party/raid frames because it doesnt seem to support that at all, at least not raid, guess i only jumped into an AB for a second to test it, i better get in a quick group and check that out. well worth it because i love the panel and the unit frames it provides
11-22-08, 05:44 AM   #6
Psoewish
A Scalebane Royal Guard

Yes, SpartanUI is my personal favorite, and I'd use it if I had a bigger screen.
11-22-08, 05:48 AM   #7
Aichibo
A Defias Bandit
Ah cheers guys, I'm going to have a play around when I get home then, only on laptop atm but as you said a bigger screen will be useful so I'll report back when I've tried it on my 24".

Ta for the replies so far
11-22-08, 10:23 AM   #8
Fiercy
A Cyclonian

Just as an addition, make sure when you get this addon, put it on maxres(theres a switch for it build into /sui). Also on the right with the raid ppl thats healbot (go hb!!). OH and yes this UI isn't meant for small screens, mostly wide screens, i would say min: 22"
There are countless ingredients that make up the human body and mind, like all the components that make up me as an individual with my own personality. Sure, I have a face and voice to distinguish myself from others, but my thoughts and memories are unique only to me, and I carry a sense of my own destiny. Each of those things are just a small part of it. I collect information to use in my own way. All of that blends to create a mixture that forms me and gives rise to my conscience.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » What is this addon?