11-11-08, 05:35 PM   #1
kasca
A Frostmaul Preserver
Silver Dragon

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...agon.html#info

I LOVE this mod but it seems to be no longer kept up.
Anyone willing to make a new one? Or fix this one?

It would be nice if it worked with titan or fubar.
11-11-08, 05:57 PM   #2
Gsusnme
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...er-dragon.aspx

Works fine for me, be sure when you install it to access the right click menu via FuBar or Titan and select "Load Defaults" so it loads the pre-configured last of all rares and their locations for easy farming.
11-12-08, 02:46 AM   #3
vpr
A Theradrim Guardian
I use Rarefinder and it works fine:
11-21-08, 05:21 AM   #4
kasca
A Frostmaul Preserver
Ok as of lich this mod no longer works.

!!PLEASE!! can some one take it on or make one like it??

Last edited by kasca : 11-23-08 at 06:52 AM.
11-24-08, 04:50 PM   #5
Grizzly UK
A Black Drake

It does still work under WotLK, to save a bit of time I'll just copy and paste my comment from the SilverDragon Comments section on this site.

There's at least 4 problems with using this under WotLK.

embeds.xml needs to be updated to use the included LibBabbleZone, this is a rather easy fix, just change line 16 from:
<Include file="Libs\Babble-Zone-3.0\lib.xml"/>
to:
<Include file="Libs\LibBabble-Zone-3.0\lib.xml"/>

Core.lua needs to be fixed, so as to remove the "Attempt to hook a non-existant function \"ShowNameplates"" error. This fix is beyond my meagre abilities I'm afraid, if anyone else knows how to fix this then please post.

Defaults.lua needs to be updated with rares from WotLK. Again, this is beyond my abilities, but if anyone can or knows how to update this file, please post.

Included libraries need to be updated correctly. Yet again, this is beyond my abilities, but if anyone can update the included libraries, please post.

It seems Kemayo hasn't visited this site since August, so I guess the chances of any official fixes may well be rather limited!
Maybe Kemayo has quit playing WoW (it seems very few addon authors bother to notify anyone when they do quit), or just taking a break, or maybe busy with something else (real-life issues?). I'm not sure how long a mod is supposed to be left before it's considered "abandoned" but hopefully someone will decide they want to keep this one alive and we'll see some fixes!
11-24-08, 05:03 PM   #6
kasca
A Frostmaul Preserver
Well going to try your fix. Thanks Much! I hope someone will fix it. Here to hope
01-11-09, 05:44 AM   #7
kasca
A Frostmaul Preserver
PPPPLLEEEAAASSSSEEEE can some one take this up. There is nothing like it anywhere. It broken =(. I tryed the ones listed below. They dont work. I can stand infront of a silver and nothing happens. This was the greatest mod i used!! Please can someone fix this.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Silver Dragon