01-04-09, 07:15 AM   #1
iljott
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

Originally Posted by neuralassassin View Post
Hey kodewolf new GUI seems awesome so far cant wait till all the bells and whistles start getting added then hopefully I can do away with the rest of these damn mods
Yup - seems to be working beautifully!

01-04-09, 09:31 AM   #2
fred
A Cobalt Mageweaver
I only had one problem when I first loaded both of the new modules from kodewolf. On first logging in when I opened the button bag it placed all minimap icons around the map , it hid the minimap bag and the icons around the map were un clickable, no tooltips either.But that went away and the minimap bag came back.
Thanks kodewolf.

01-04-09, 07:01 PM   #3
Jungleanimal
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
I noticed a problem with the stats rotating in 25 main Malygos. After I would die and resurrect it was stuck on Omen and wouldn't go back to Recount. The only way to get it to go back was to /nui rl.

Thought I would report it.

Jungle

01-04-09, 07:13 PM   #4
Dramber
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by Jungleanimal View Post
I noticed a problem with the stats rotating in 25 main Malygos. After I would die and resurrect it was stuck on Omen and wouldn't go back to Recount. The only way to get it to go back was to /nui rl.

Thought I would report it.

Jungle
I ran into the same problem. /nui rl or zoning out fixed it.

01-04-09, 08:26 PM   #5
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Is there a way to get the fonts in the right side chat box to remember my font size setting? I keep having to set it to 12 each time I log in... and it's only the right side chat box that it's happening on.

I'm also having an issue with the unit frame animation setting. They keep turning off, and most times the pictures of the characters and my pet refuse to show up.

Edit: Sleepy, forgot to add this; I 've tried resetting my entire UI.... deleted Cache, moved Interface and WTF folders to desktop and only installed nUI with no other mods. I get the same results as above each time (running on WinXP).

Thanks!

Last edited by Petrah : 01-04-09 at 08:32 PM.

01-04-09, 08:54 PM   #6
spiel2001
nUI's Author

It's not your install Selenia -- appears to be a new bug.

Originally Posted by Silenia View Post
Is there a way to get the fonts in the right side chat box to remember my font size setting? I keep having to set it to 12 each time I log in... and it's only the right side chat box that it's happening on.

I'm also having an issue with the unit frame animation setting. They keep turning off, and most times the pictures of the characters and my pet refuse to show up.

Edit: Sleepy, forgot to add this; I 've tried resetting my entire UI.... deleted Cache, moved Interface and WTF folders to desktop and only installed nUI with no other mods. I get the same results as above each time (running on WinXP).

Thanks!

What people don't get is that I am, ultimately, an artist at heart.
My brush has two colors, 1 and 0, and my canvas is made of silicon.

Official nUI Web Site: http://www.nUIaddon.com
Official nUI Support Forum: http://forums.nUIaddon.com
My day job: http://www.presidio.com/

01-04-09, 09:20 PM   #7
Warderbrad
Premium Member
Premium Member
I realize I am probably not like others but I don't really care to see who my target is targeting. The middle of the UI seems to have a lot of space waiting to be used. Is there a way we could have more options to control this area? I realize when we get into groups and raids that it will look different.

About how it will look in a group or raid is there a way to have a "test" setting so that you don't have to get a bunch of guildies grouped up so you can see what YOUR screen will look like when in one?

Also how do I access the GUI? I downloaded it and put it into the Addons folder. Should it have gone into the subfolder for NUI? I don't see a button and there are no slash commands listed.

01-05-09, 03:12 AM   #8
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by spiel2001 View Post
It's not your install Selenia -- appears to be a new bug.
Ah, okay. Thank you for the quick reply!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » nUI -- A full feature standalone UI replacement