01-05-09, 11:51 AM   #1
Faraden
A Defias Bandit
Remove EXP Spash thingy

I would like to remove the xp combat text popup, the purple text above your head after you gain exp, failing that change the font to something slightly more fitting to my UI, could someone please be kind enough to point me in the correct direction

Thank yuuz
Fara
01-05-09, 12:44 PM   #2
Mikord
A Theradrim Guardian
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
There is not a valid way to do this. I've requested a CVar to disable it more than once, but Blizzard has not yet provided one.

You can change the font it uses by replacing the default font with your desired font, but that also changes the font for several other things such as the damage done because they all use the same one.
01-05-09, 12:51 PM   #3
Faraden
A Defias Bandit
Ah well thats no good, lets hope Blizz adds it soon then =)

Also while im here, im looking for a map mod (Idealy like to merge it with Carbonite's map), which adds texture to the map when at a certain zoom level because Blizzards maps are awful especially when trying to navigate a mountain to get to a cave and such.

I know Cartographer 3.0 does this however it runs as a seperate mod and I would much rather everything be on one key in one mod, is it possible to add this fuctionality to Carbonite or similar, if so how difficault would that be?
01-05-09, 01:15 PM   #4
rodrick
An Aku'mai Servant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I would suggest you contact carbonite's devs if you do not wish to install another addon to do this, rather than an open forum that they may or may not read.
01-05-09, 01:20 PM   #5
Faraden
A Defias Bandit
Oh I suppose so, I wasnt going to upload it just use it for personal use
01-05-09, 01:24 PM   #6
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
rodrick means to get it made period.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Remove EXP Spash thingy