11-25-07, 04:50 PM   #1
Oddible
A Murloc Raider
How do I find my posts in Addon threads?

When I click the 'Find posts by me' link or search for author = 'oddible' I'm not finding my posts to the Addon threads. Am I missing something?
01-02-09, 02:37 PM   #2
Oddible
A Murloc Raider
Still an issue. There is no way for me to find my comments to Addon threads. So for larger addons if I come back a couple days later to see if there was a reply to my comment, I have to scroll through pages and pages of comments to find mine. Is there an easier way? Are comments searchable?
01-02-09, 04:43 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
What I do is click the little arrow next to a topic title in the forum list. That will take you to the first reply since the last time you've viewed a thread.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

01-02-09, 06:52 PM   #4
Psoewish
A Scalebane Royal Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
He/she is talking about comments on the actual addon pages though, and there you don't seem to have such an option. I also found that those comments are indeed not search able .. unless I'm overlooking something.
01-07-09, 04:35 AM   #5
shdwphnx
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I too would like a good way to find my comments for the individual addons. As a workaround, I use Google's Site Search feature to do it (IE: I search Google for "site:www.wowinterface.com shdwphnx"). The problems with that are that it generally doesn't have anything from the past couple of days, it is not sorted by date, and it does not give a clear indication of when I posted the comment.

WoWInterface » Site Forums » Site help, bugs, suggestions/questions » How do I find my posts in Addon threads?