03-20-09, 06:43 AM   #1
hspahr
A Kobold Labourer
Incomplete quests - ?

I'm trying to complete bunches of quests to earn some missing achievements. Is there an addon that lists the quests you have completed and the quests that you haven't? For instance, in Grizzly Hills, I've completed 83 quests but need 85 to earn the achievement. I've been back and forth MANY times and have no idea what 2 quests I am missing.

Any help would be appreciated.
03-20-09, 06:52 AM   #2
Ravendwyr
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
There is currently no way for addons to check for completed statuses of quests before you install them.
They can however track completed quests after they have been installed.

I suggest you install an addon like EveryQuest, create a brand new Level 1 character and go questing. Or continue hunting around Grizzly Hills for the last two quests.
03-20-09, 06:54 AM   #3
FrankN
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by hspahr View Post
I'm trying to complete bunches of quests to earn some missing achievements. Is there an addon that lists the quests you have completed and the quests that you haven't? For instance, in Grizzly Hills, I've completed 83 quests but need 85 to earn the achievement. I've been back and forth MANY times and have no idea what 2 quests I am missing.

Any help would be appreciated.
There is no way to get the data from quests you have already done, if you have not recorded it during the time you did the quests. Neither you can see the quests you have not done, beside the yellow ! on your minimap.

EDIT: Too slow
03-20-09, 07:11 AM   #4
tinyu
A Molten Giant

enabling low level question in the tracker option might help.
03-20-09, 07:59 AM   #5
aretziel
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
yea the best bet is to take the 'low quest' tracking and run around ...

one problem might maybe be that the quest you are looking for is not yet unlocked due to it being a 'transport' quest from another area?

you missed one Q in another area that want you to leave a Q at that place ...
or maybe those count as to be in the other area?

**edit**
are there not a tracker for the quests you completed?
if you are able to find some place, like a wiki, that list all the quests in a certain area you could check the names back and forth against that list.

Last edited by aretziel : 03-20-09 at 08:02 AM.
03-20-09, 11:34 AM   #6
Sekrin
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
The following page on WoWHead will show you the location of all questgivers in Grizzly Hills. All you need to do is change the dropdown in the top left to say which faction your character belongs to:

http://www.wowhead.com/?zone=394
03-20-09, 12:31 PM   #7
Sepioth
A Molten Giant
Also remember some quests might not show because they are a chain quests. If you didn't complete the quests before the ones you didn't do then they won't show on the map .. even with the tracking turned on.

One thing you can do is instaal a quest addon like QuestHelper or CarboniteQuest. They have almost complete databases of every quest. I believe they both have options to show all quests on the map.

You can also search the quests in Grizzly Hills on WoWhead to see if they are a part of a chain and back track the quests before it to see if they have been done yet.

Be nice if Blizz would release the ability in the API the allow us to get that data .. they already know what quests you have done so it can't be that hard for them to give access to players to that information.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Incomplete quests - ?