03-24-09, 10:03 PM   #21
septor
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by Yhor View Post
LMAO, what exactly does the default quest log look like? I thought... nevermind, I'll go look for it somewhere. I really am a noob with the default 'look'. Other than my occasional testing, I used a mod to replace 99% of the default.

//wrists

It's one pane: http://www.wowwiki.com/Image:Quest_Log.jpg

Edit: Technically it's two panes in one dialog box instead of two boxes with one pane each.

Last edited by septor : 03-24-09 at 10:06 PM.
03-25-09, 02:54 PM   #22
Tekkub
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
TourGuide is not intended for new players. If this is your first time playing through the content you should play it for realsies. No, I don't recommend Carbonite or QuestHelper either... read the quests, use your brain, and if you get stuck hit up wowhead.

Make sure you set the game for windowed-maximized mode, it helps with the alt-tabbing. If you want wowhead in-game, use LightHeaded. TomTom, of course, is also handy for coords, even if you're not using lightHeaded.

Last edited by Tekkub : 03-25-09 at 02:56 PM.
03-25-09, 03:30 PM   #23
JaceDaAce
A Black Drake

I agree these leveling guides are not for helping play but to help people who have experienced the content before. If you don't play it all the way through you miss out on a lot including if you get people to run you through instances.
03-28-09, 11:23 AM   #24
Spahut
A Cobalt Mageweaver
Originally Posted by MentalNotez View Post
Hi...

So, what does a totally new to WOW, older than the average player, do to learn tips, tricks and such?? I want my Druid and Gnome to kick bottom too...just like the big 'boys'...(I am a girl tho), do!
If you are an older than average player with children, surely you are a woman now

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Carbonite from a noob's perspective