04-11-09, 05:38 PM   #1
william1006
A Kobold Labourer
Couple of quick questions maybe someone can answer.

Ok so i have a few questions maybe someone can answer.

I paid for a subscription to carbonite love it it ends in august. Do i need to donate again to get full access to the carbonite forums and so on etc?

Does the free version have all the same content as the paid version?

Anyone know if the downloader works anymore or is it not needed since its free i can just use wow matrix like my other add ons?

Any help would be great.

Have to say also its a shame that blizzard is doing this bs. But i guess no one can make money from there game but them. I love carbonite and i hope they continue to release a great product that i would be happy to continue to pay for just not twice within the same amount of time =p.

04-11-09, 05:54 PM   #2
Haavok
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by william1006 View Post
I paid for a subscription to carbonite love it it ends in august. Do i need to donate again to get full access to the carbonite forums and so on etc?
No it is free but donations are always appreciated and help us continue development & support.

Does the free version have all the same content as the paid version?
Yes

Anyone know if the downloader works anymore or is it not needed since its free i can just use wow matrix like my other add ons?
I believe the Wow Interface guys are working on a new updater.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Couple of quick questions maybe someone can answer.