04-23-09, 11:05 AM   #1
Thander
A Theradrim Guardian
How often is CarboniteNode updated?

I noticed a few Herb nodes missing. When I updated the addon I lost some Herb nodes I had found. If I give you my Carbonite.lua can you make a new CarboniteNode before release so I don't lose anything?

Well I already lost my data but I can do this before the next release.

04-23-09, 04:00 PM   #2
Thander
A Theradrim Guardian
I have one more question now. Is there a way to only show certain herbs? I like the routing system but a lot of times I just want one kind of herb. The only option I see is to show all herb locations in a zone and then route off of that. That works well for mining where there is usually only one type per zone but not for herbalism where there may be many types and in different parts of the zone.

04-23-09, 09:36 PM   #3
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I don't actually update it with every release. Haavok was making a guess. I have 50+ user files that need importing when I get a chance. It is a somewhat slow and manual process.

Open the Guide (map toolbar icon), left click Gather >>>, left click Herb >>>, left click the herb icon to show it. Routing only does what is currently shown.

Last edited by Haavok : 04-24-09 at 09:46 AM.

04-24-09, 09:24 AM   #4
florinpatan
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by carboniteaddon View Post
I don't actually update it with every release. Haavok was making a guess. I have 50+ user files that need importing when I get a chance. It is a somewhat slow and manual process.

Open the Guide (map toolbar icon), left click Gather >>>, left click Herb >>>, left click the herb icon to show it. Routing only does what is currently shown.
If you could use some extra programmer to help you and build a more automated importer for the nodes you can PM me

04-24-09, 09:45 AM   #5
Haavok
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
That's part of my job...he hasn't complained until now

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » How often is CarboniteNode updated?