01-06-06, 09:14 AM   #1
Jarah
A Defias Bandit
Unhappy Downloading DAB 3.0 - How?

It might sound very simple, and usually it should be - going to discordmods.com and fetch whatever you please but the big problem is that discordmods is down....still! For all the sites i've searched i haven't been able to find one single mirror to download from - or am i just blind?
I see guide after guide, and fixes for the options for DAB 3.0 but it's no use without the actual bars. My old ones is running like a rusty old car, constantly resizing, messing up my stealth/stance/shapeshift and i need to reload ui over and over

If any of you guys have the possibility to mirror it please do so, or if anyone would be kind enough to offer me the file by email i'd be thrilled! Incase i missed a mirror a link would be very appreciated too
01-06-06, 09:16 AM   #2
Nilbit
A Defias Bandit
Oddly enough you can download the most current version off this very site .
01-06-06, 09:29 AM   #3
Jarah
A Defias Bandit
This is abit wierd... I spend all day yesterday looking for a downloadable version of DAB 3.0 without luck. I'm sure I didn't find any. I searched everywhere I could on every possible word or name they could go under
Never the less i just found it on ui.worldofwar.net

May i surgest that if it IS here on this site it should be less well hidden or the search option should be adjusted - it came up with no matches whatso eer on "discord" "DAB" or that sort

Anyway, point is that it's found, now to the tricky stuff with a "new" new release Just for the sake of it here is the link for the download i found (incase others hit the same wall as I did) Discord Action Bars v3.0
01-06-06, 10:05 AM   #4
Lozareth
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Downloads link in the bar at the top of the page.
Discord link beneath Featured Projects on the left.
Voila, a link to DAB: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...fo.php?id=4071

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Downloading DAB 3.0 - How?