05-30-09, 06:03 PM   #1
dudepuppet
A Defias Bandit
i need help

i made it so that the carbonite map and the minimap are combined and i dont want it how do i change it back so i have carbonite map and minimap seperate

05-30-09, 08:26 PM   #2
stormkeep
Drunken Dorf

Premium Member
Originally Posted by dudepuppet View Post
i made it so that the carbonite map and the minimap are combined and i dont want it how do i change it back so i have carbonite map and minimap seperate
First I should ask why you don't want it like that. Personally I consider it better and most of the people I have talked to who do not like it like that just didn't know how to configure it.

For example, if it is because you prefer how the minimap looks to carbonite's map appearance you can configure Carbonite in it's minimized form to look JUST like the minimap. This is carbonite configured to look just like the minimap:

Or just configure it to be small as the minimap (which is more the default):

And if you set it up the second way, the alt-key still will toggle the minimap details.

It is very, very customizeable...let us know why you think you need to waste the screen real estate to have a separate minimap and maybe we can help you figure out what you should set differently in Carbonite to suit your preference so that you do not have to.

05-31-09, 12:19 PM   #3
dudepuppet
A Defias Bandit
i just dont like the feel and i dont know how to set it back

05-31-09, 12:26 PM   #4
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

You can uncheck it in the Options screen under either Map or Minimap, can never remember which

05-31-09, 03:12 PM   #5
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Right click Carb minimap button, select Options, select Map Minimap page, uncheck "Move minimap into Carb map".

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » i need help