01-07-06, 09:40 PM   #1
gruven
A Defias Bandit
DFM problem with backpack button and lag meter

I moved my backpack button, my lag meter, and all 4 of my bag buttons to a different part of my screen. As far as I can tell, I set them all up the same way. But, now, when I log in, my lag meter, backpack button, and bag button2 are hidden. The other 3 bag buttons are visible. If I use frame finder and hover the mouse over the space where one of these 3 things SHOULD be, it just says "WorldFrame".
I have to go into DFM and click "show" for the 3 missing items and then they pop up right where they are supposed to be. Then, when I relog, they are hidden once again.

I've looked at this for hours and I'm sure it's something stupid I'm missing, but I can't find it. I've moved around plenty of other frames and had no issues. I guess I'm just wondering if there is something funny about these particular frames that I don't know about.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited by gruven : 01-07-06 at 10:40 PM.
01-07-06, 11:31 PM   #2
Lozareth
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Disable CT_BarMod, CT_BottomBar, and any other mod that might be trying to take over those frames.
01-09-06, 06:42 AM   #3
gruven
A Defias Bandit
It happens even with no other mods enabled besides DUF and DFM.

Maybe I am doing something one shouldn't do. I took the bag buttons and lag meter and made their parent MainMenuBar instead of MainMenuBarArtFrame so that I could force hide MainMenuBarArtFrame. I also hid the xp bar and the xp bar text. Then I moved the location of the MainMenuBar to the bottom left corner of my screen.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » DFM problem with backpack button and lag meter