01-09-06, 06:46 PM   #1
pqee
A Fallenroot Satyr
Default Class Colors

Does anyone know the rgb values for the default class colors? My DUF has them all white (no clue if this is expected behavior or not) so I'd like to set them up to match but can't locate the actual values anywhere.
01-09-06, 07:11 PM   #2
rberry88
Premium Member
You mean if you Open DUF (/duf) and select the "Self" frame and then in the left pane, select Frame Options and then in the right frame along the right side of the right pane there are 3 dropdowns for Context Coloring. One for border, background and something else. Pull down the drop down for the background and one of your choices should be "Class". Select it and the background for that frame will be colored according to class.
01-09-06, 07:34 PM   #3
pqee
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by rberry88
You mean if you Open DUF (/duf) and select the "Self" frame and then in the left pane, select Frame Options and then in the right frame along the right side of the right pane there are 3 dropdowns for Context Coloring. One for border, background and something else. Pull down the drop down for the background and one of your choices should be "Class". Select it and the background for that frame will be colored according to class.
Yeah that's pretty much it, although I'm using it for text but the actual colors it uses can be manually set in the Context Colors option on the main menu (I think that's the menu choice). My list of classes had all white for each class so I'm trying to set them back up for when I do use your suggestion above.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Default Class Colors