08-20-09, 12:09 AM   #1
warmoon
A Kobold Labourer
Unhappy Reset the whole thing?

I've been having no issue with carbonite on my hunter until just recently when somehow i managed to make my small map disappear. hitting M still allows the large map to show but the small one won't appear anywhere but for a split second on the very bottom left of the screen.

Is there a way to reset carbonite entirely for my hunter without effecting the set up for the other characters?

If not how do i just reset it entirely?

08-22-09, 07:30 PM   #2
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
/carb
will show console commands.

Type /carb resetwin
to reset all windows for current character.

You can also right click a character name in the Warehouse and import their settings.

08-23-09, 12:36 AM   #3
Runella
A Defias Bandit
I have a feeling this is a creepy crawly bug of some kind. I noticed it tonight (was off Wow a few days) and the description is correct. Things work fine, but the map used to show the old game map and my concern was the minimap which I loved. By hitting M I could open the map and then hitting M again it would appear on the side of my screen where I placed it as a minimap. That means following quests, seeing the areas a quest took place in - as in where things could be found.

HOWEVER, now it will not toggle, it will only open, and the large map seems a little different in style. I tried playing with the options and no luck. Went to check on another character and things worked fine -- but then started to goof up again on its own.

I'd appreciate any help in dealing with the vanishing, noncooperative toggle to get my beloved minimap back functioning again.

Thanks!

Runella

08-24-09, 10:31 AM   #4
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Runella View Post
By hitting M I could open the map and then hitting M again it would appear on the side of my screen where I placed it as a minimap.
That has always been the default behavior and how I also use the map. I always have the small map in the top right corner of the screen. Occasionally I maximize it to see something.

Some people change the options for that, since they don't want to keep the map open. On the Map page of the Options window is
"Hide maximized map when ESC or map toggle (M) key pressed". Is that checked?

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Reset the whole thing?