01-24-06, 11:06 AM   #1
Darkbig
A Defias Bandit
Need programmer for a UI mod.

Yesterday I went on my first two raids into scholo. It was the most fun I had in wow in a long time. On my second run I ran into my first ninja looter.

This is what I need a UI mod programmer for. I need a ui program that will let me type a name into a list. When in a group or raid the program will scan that group, looking for names that I have listed. If it finds one, it would alert me to the person’s name, and why I have listed him on there.

It would be really nice if this program would update it’s self via web site. So other could list names WITH why they listed that name and how many times that they have been marked ninja looter. That why people can see if a person was listed just because they got mad because a person got a item they wanted. Example. A warning on a player came up, It shows that this person was listed as ninja looter 1 time on 1/1/06. Player ninja looted <item> then hart stoned. OR player has been listed ninja looter 10 times.

/NLL <player> info would be a example to review the info on this player.

To save space, instead of updating listing of players from all the servers in wow. You can make where a player can have the program update for 1 server.

Well that’s the idea I have. But for now I will just have a paper on the wall with names on it :/ .

Last edited by Darkbig : 01-24-06 at 12:21 PM.
01-25-06, 02:54 AM   #2
KyesaRRi
A Cyclonian

Call to Arms or Opium are able to make a KOS list or a bad group list. Using Opium it will also make a DING sound when you mouse over a player in the KOS list.

OPIUM: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...fo.php?id=3899

CTA: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...fo.php?id=4272

"The difference between insanity and genius is measured only by success"
"I know I'm not dreaming now because i know what its like to be in a dream... Dreaming lets me know reality exists"
01-25-06, 07:31 PM   #3
Darkbig
A Defias Bandit
sweet

thanx dude
01-28-06, 05:49 PM   #4
Cirk
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Badapples will also warn you about people on your list when you join a party or a raid, and will highlight their names in chat/target for easy identification.

-- Cirk

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Need programmer for a UI mod.