01-12-06, 10:45 AM   #1
DrChaos
A Fallenroot Satyr
Looking for this mod

hi guys. im currently running a lvl 39 priest. We could use any help at all when it comes to healing groups ad raids. My frend has a lvl 60 and we both use the Ultimate UI interface. The think im looking for is what she has and i dont. We have went through every option in both of our interfaces and she has everytihng i have. basically they are set the same exact way.

Im linking the image i took of her ui. as you can see there is extra box near the end of her party frame that shows a ( -0 )

What it does is take the life they have lost and adds it to that box as a neg number

example:

warrior has 1500 life. he gets hit and looses 125 life. that lil box will now show -125 the more life he looses the more the number goes into the neg.

any help on what this is called or where toget would be great.
Attached Images
File Type: bmp untitled.bmp (102.9 KB, 876 views)
01-13-06, 03:10 PM   #2
DrChaos
A Fallenroot Satyr
just a lil bump.

i have posted on the ultimate ui site and there are no responces yeet there either. if someone couldjst tell me the name (if any) or a place to start looking at it to add it in the code it would be great. I cant see how htis wold be a hard thing to add.

just a small box that displayes the -neg amount of health that updates constantly
01-13-06, 04:53 PM   #3
tamour
A Defias Bandit
I've never used Ultimate UI, so I can't tell you where this option is in there. But CT mod has unit frames which does a similar issue. You can have it either directly on the health bar (or mana bar if you choose) or just to the right of the health/mana bar. You can also change it from the deficit (which is just what you described) to precent or total number left.

Hope that helps.

Last edited by tamour : 01-13-06 at 11:05 PM.
01-13-06, 05:02 PM   #4
DrChaos
A Fallenroot Satyr
ill look into to it right now. thanks for the reply and suggestions.

maybe I can fid what is adding it and mod it to fit UUI
01-30-06, 12:21 PM   #5
DrChaos
A Fallenroot Satyr
You can have it either directly on the health bar (or mana bar if you choose) or just to the right of the health/mana bar. You can also change it from the deficit (which is just what you described) to precent or total number left.
Its been a while and ive been searching around alot. I have still not found the correct way of doing this. Even with posting at Ultmate UI's site.

with UUI it shows the life and mana bar and on the end it has that exact "box" that I want but it shows the numbers in whole. So say they have 2500 life, the box displays 2500 / 2500. When they loose 300 life the box will show 2200 / 2500 and constantly update the numbers. I certainly dont need the latter number that shows the max life. And it seems that I only need to edit the first number to show negitive. Instead of showing a 2300 it will show -300.

can anyone point me to where the code is for this in the interface or where the group frames are located so i can take look at them?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Looking for this mod