10-11-09, 10:23 AM   #1
nickyjean
Premium Member
Premium Member
Getting everyquest for reputation

I was hoping to ask this on EveryQuest but they don't wish to add any new features at this time. I was wondering if there is a way much like EveryQuests that will classify quests by reputation. For instance I want to level my rep with Kalu'ak. I was hoping there was a way to pull up all the quests for them and see which one's I have done and which ones I have not.

I use Carbonite. So if anyone has any suggestions I'm open to new ideas.
10-11-09, 10:35 AM   #2
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by nickyjean View Post
For instance I want to level my rep with Kalu'ak. I was hoping there was a way to pull up all the quests for them and see which one's I have done and which ones I have not.
A faction grind addon would also be something I would be interested in. No idea if one exists anywhere or not.
10-11-09, 12:05 PM   #3
LordMacragge
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

I use tourguide with FlawsGuides. FlawsGuides has Northrend rep guides in it.
10-11-09, 06:56 PM   #4
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by LordMacragge View Post
I use tourguide with FlawsGuides. FlawsGuides has Northrend rep guides in it.
Personally I'm not interested in NR rep as I have what I need there. Death Knights kind of get the short end of the stick when it comes to the major city factions since they are born at level 55, and it's a PITA to go back and do newbie quests at that level just to get the faction... but unfortunately it is necessary in order to progress with the Argent Tournament dailies.
10-11-09, 08:01 PM   #5
nickyjean
Premium Member
Premium Member
I agree. Thank you for the suggestion, it's just not what I need. For me it's not about the NR rep. Its about all the rep. For me, I just love getting exaulted with everyone but I also don't like doing the same quests over and over or running the same dungeons. (actually i do but I'm a lore whore and want to get every nook and cranny of a quest).. but I'm also a little ocd and like to focus not on a zone but a rep at a time. I'm trying to get all the BC reps and Classic reps.

Thanks again for the suggestion though.
10-11-09, 08:04 PM   #6
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by nickyjean View Post
I was hoping there was a way to pull up all the quests for them and see which one's I have done and which ones I have not.
It's not possible for an addon to know which quests you have completed prior to installing the addon.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

10-12-09, 05:59 AM   #7
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

One addon that I didn't see mentioned is Factionizer. It wont tell you what you've completed or track them in that fashion.

What it will do though is the very nice part. It adds a secondary window to the reputation panel with listings of the mobs you can kill or the repeatable quests that are available at your current rep level. It also tells you how many times you would have to complete the quests or kills in order to gain the next level of reputation.

I've been using it damn near forever it seems and have found no other addon that compares for Reputation tracking and information.

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ctionizer.aspx

Hope that helps
10-12-09, 07:25 AM   #8
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Thanks Vis... just downloaded it and will definitely check it out!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Getting everyquest for reputation