10-13-09, 08:53 PM   #1
Navir
A Murloc Raider
Not sure what i did to my minimap

My carbonite minimap used to sit at full size and follow me around the map so i could see nodes, but when i tracked a quest on the other side of the zone, it would zoom out, leaving the minimap around me, and showing me a arrow line of where i needed to go, but now when i click the track button, it shows me a midway point between me, and the destination, and not a zoomed out version of the map and i cant have the minimap set to full screen all the time, any idea what i clicked i should have?

I want the minimap to dock, on me, at full size, until i click a quest watch. I have Auto-scale checked, and the only docking i have on is the indoor one. ive tried them all

Thanks in advance.

10-13-09, 09:06 PM   #2
Borretje
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I had the same problem once.
in top of the screen close to the close button of the carbonite minimap is a check box.
Remove the check here and your minimap will not auto resize.

10-13-09, 09:14 PM   #3
Navir
A Murloc Raider
I want it to resize, i like it being a full size minimap when im not tracking a quest, but if i track a quest thats far away i like it to zoom out and show me where to go, and make the "minimap" small around my arrow, so i can still watch for herbs and still see where im flying to.

Infact as i just posted this i notice when i track a quest, instead of zooming out, it just pops up a fullscreen docked minimap while the background just slides over to the npc i need to go to, to turn in the quest...

Edit: ok i sorta got it working now, when i click a quest track it docks my minimap in the upper right hand corner, i can handle it, i just know before it used to keep the minimap around my arrow on the map at all time, oh well

Last edited by Navir : 10-13-09 at 09:22 PM.

10-19-09, 05:40 AM   #4
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Right click a non icon area of map and check these settings:

Scale >> Auto Scale Min = .01
Scale >> Auto Scale Max = 4.00
Minimap >> Docked Scale = .40
Minimap >> Docking Below Map Scale = .6 (setting smaller will keep it from docking until zoomed out farther)

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Not sure what i did to my minimap