12-09-09, 10:04 AM   #1
Undel
A Murloc Raider

Auction Addon Question

Is there an addon out there that will let me scan the AH and allow me to autocancel or will highlight auctions that I'm not the lowest price on so I can cancel myself?

The glyph market has gotten more cutthroat :-/

I know of an addon that will allow me to cancel ALL auctions at once, but I'm hoping that perhaps one exists that will allow me to cancel just the ones that have been undercut so I save time and precious golds.
12-09-09, 10:08 AM   #2
Starinnia
Ninja Code Monkey
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Auctionator can do this (and more). I'm not aware of an AH mod that just does what you're looking for.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ctionator.html
12-09-09, 10:10 AM   #3
Starinnia
Ninja Code Monkey
Just noticed, the version on Curse is more up to date. WoWI is from Sept, Curse is from Dec...

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ctionator.aspx
12-09-09, 10:17 AM   #4
Undel
A Murloc Raider

I'll give this a try! Thanks. I've been using auctioneer for half a year now. Haha. It's a fantastic addon, but I've never been able to figure out how to get it to do the cancel function that I so desperately need.
12-09-09, 05:21 PM   #5
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Here's another option also. Quick Auctions 2. You can find it here: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...Auctions2.html
12-09-09, 06:07 PM   #6
Cralor
Mmm... cookies!!!

Originally Posted by Vis View Post
Here's another option also. Quick Auctions 2. You can find it here: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...Auctions2.html
QuickAuctions2 is a good addon, but I don't recommend the use of automating Auction House techniques. It will both hurt yourself and the other fellow auctioneers. This is because it will automatically undercut the lowest person. That means if you have an item that is posted for 6g and then some low-baller comes in at 2g. You are posting for 1.99 or less. Maybe you could post at 5.99? Or maybe you could buy the one at 2g and then post at 5.99? My 2 cents.

A bit offtopic I guess. But nonetheless, Quick Auctions 2 is a quick way to Cancel auctions if you are not the lowest person, but I highly recommend Auctionator over QA2 for that feature as well. You can actually see the other auctions in Auctionator and develop a much more greater decision. It's not always best to be the lowest on the market.

Last edited by Cralor : 12-09-09 at 06:09 PM.
12-09-09, 06:18 PM   #7
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Cralor View Post
QuickAuctions2 is a good addon, but I don't recommend the use of automating Auction House techniques. It will both hurt yourself and the other fellow auctioneers. This is because it will automatically undercut the lowest person. That means if you have an item that is posted for 6g and then some low-baller comes in at 2g. You are posting for 1.99 or less. Maybe you could post at 5.99? Or maybe you could buy the one at 2g and then post at 5.99? My 2 cents.
That all depends on how you setup the addon. You can set a minimum sell point, a specific undercut number, a stack size, a total qty to post maximum, and setup a different price if you are the only one listing a particular item.

Any addon, is only as powerful or simple as the person using it and changing the options.

*as a side note, I use, Auctionator, QA2, and also Auctioneer on my bank toons for the unique features each one has.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Auction Addon Question