12-26-09, 02:19 PM   #1
Monkeybones9000
A Murloc Raider
Does Carbonite perform quest queries?

Currently using an add-on called Everyquest, with WoW 3.3 it "queries" the server for every quest you have previously completed ever... Then tells you the ones your missing for any zone in game...

Does Carbonite have this feature?

The problem with Everyquest is yes, it shows you what your missing for a zone and gives you the name, but fails at providing any information like questgiver or if it is a chain quest or not...

If Carbonite does have this I would gladly dump a couple of add-ons I have for Carbonite...

12-26-09, 04:53 PM   #2
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Yes, Carbonite does do this. Upon logging into the game, within approximately 60 seconds or so you will get a prompt that will ask if you want to query the server for completed quest info. Carb will then automagically remove the parchment icons on the map that represent quest givers for any you have completed.

Once you have done the update, then you will be able to zoom to a zone and see the remaining quest giver locations by where the parchment icons are.

12-29-09, 12:20 PM   #3
Jigain
A Molten Giant

If you don't get the query on login, and you feel the need to update your quest history (I know I do, my computer frequently crashes thus not letting Carbonite save the quest history), you can go to your Quest Log, pick the History tab, right click, and choose "Get Completed From Server".

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Does Carbonite perform quest queries?