03-29-06, 03:57 AM   #1
teky
A Kobold Labourer
SCT 4.1 error

I got no idea what is causing this error but here is a screenshot. Also I get this error when i do anything even renew myself.ANy help is appreciated.

03-29-06, 04:12 AM   #2
Dsurions
A Murloc Raider
Hi^^

Try deleting your old .lua files in your wtf folder for sct and if you have sct managain etc. delete those also then open game up and try to configure it. I was having a similar error this is what I did I hope it will help you but I'm not a expert just my two cents^^; It may also be conflicting with another addon, you can maybe disable all addons and try to use it then enable one at a time to find the bug then report it prob. to the authors website. Or maybe just try to redownload it alot of addons have been updated a few times today not sure this one was though.
03-29-06, 03:27 PM   #3
Grayhoof
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Looks like you installed the 4.1 Beta. Blizzard changed a few of the global strings between 1.9 and 1.10 and the 4.1 Beta was made with 1.9 in mind. Make sure you grab the real 4.1 and install it while not in WoW and you should be good to go.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » SCT 4.1 error