09-30-10, 09:45 PM   #1
Jynks
A Frostmaul Preserver
[question] - Healbot

Originally Posted by Jynks
Hi, coming back to wow after a break.. loaded up healbotbut all my extar macros do not work...

Basically i had mouse over macros on my button bar, and the keybinding was mousewheel up and down... so I just needed to hover the mouse over healbot and do mousewheel up/down to cast some spells

Anyway.. the mouseover thing still works.. like if i have teh button keybound to "1" but DOSN'T work if it is mousewhell up/down

is there a new feature to support mousewheel that breaks this.. in healbot.. or something... how can I get mouse wheel up/down working in helbot to cast spells?
I asked in the healbot comment sections but didn't get any answers the mod author said "look at the options" i have again and again and still can not see anything about mousewheel assignments and why they do not work

any ideas?
10-05-10, 09:02 PM   #2
Jynks
A Frostmaul Preserver
<bump>

Anyone use this mod and know how to do this?
10-05-10, 09:33 PM   #3
d87
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
place your macro on actionbars and bind it there.
( as i understand you trying to bind it somewhere inside healbot )
10-05-10, 10:06 PM   #4
Jynks
A Frostmaul Preserver
Originally Posted by d87 View Post
place your macro on actionbars and bind it there.
( as i understand you trying to bind it somewhere inside healbot )
No.. that is the weird thing... if i have the hover macro on the button action bar and the hotkey "1" set to trigger it ... everything works fine... as in if i have the mouse over any action frame thing it will cast ON what I am hovering over.. including the healbot bars.

BUT

If I have the hotkey set to mousewheel up or down then it dosn't work.. it will hovercast over any action bar BUT will NOT cast over the healbot bars
10-06-10, 07:48 AM   #5
Nobgul
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Healbot does not support Scroll wheel up and down for some funky reason. I have tried tons of times to get it to work. Although you can hold Errr... alt and scroll up for a menu.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » [question] - Healbot