12-02-10, 04:41 AM   #1
mystryt3d
A Kobold Labourer
is this Elementarist being used by an Enhancement shaman????

Hi I am not sure if this should go hear as it is part Identify/part Help. I need some help clarifying the bar down the bottom; the one which is prompting the player to use particular spells/attacks is Elementarist and if so how the fck are they doing it.

I have identified the UI as Lui v3 and the totem timers on the side are power auras according to the poster.

However the bar appears to be Elementarist which is specifically designed for elemental shamans and their spells. The odd thing is that she is using it with an Enhancement spec.

I attempted to use it and it would not physically work with an enhancement spec (but it looks exactly the same as the video). Despite all this the picture and video clearly shows the toon doing just that. Any help figuring out how to get this working would be great.

Here is the link to the video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PMfleWJhqI and here is the picture -

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Cheers,
Seth
12-02-10, 05:34 AM   #2
Coote
A Scalebane Royal Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
That bar is just showing cooldowns, not telling him what spells to use. Looks like it could be either CoolLine, Fortexorcist, or Sexycooldown.

"This is the fifteen-thousandth four hundredth and ninety-eighth occurence".
12-02-10, 06:22 AM   #3
Flarin
A Frostmaul Preserver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Try the mod "EnhaPrio" over at Curse. It provides a good spell rotation for the enhancement shaman spec. I used it until I got the feel for the rotation.

"I will crush and destroy and...ooo...shiny..."

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » is this Elementarist being used by an Enhancement shaman????