01-12-11, 03:34 PM   #1
Poreo
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
[REQ] The wolfman sound byte

Not too long ago an addon called Hadouken was released on Curse.com . It was an interesting addon that would play the "HADOUKEN" sound when a certain ability was used. I uninstalled it when I switched to Unholy spec but I do remember the days when HADOUKEN would sound throughout my room when I used Obliterate. Recently I watched wolfman and was tempted to make a few worgens myself. Although none of them are druids, my mage would very much like to yell clips from the movie like the infamous, " You morons, tonight I will kill ALL OF YOU ! " . Would it be possible for someone to either whip an addon like this up OR help me in modifying the Hadouken addon to play this whenever a set even occurs ? I was thinking of having it played when the /roar emote is used

Thoughts ?

Last edited by Poreo : 01-12-11 at 05:44 PM.
01-12-11, 05:36 PM   #2
Nobgul
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If you get the sound bytes i can help you with the code. Its actually very simple code.
01-12-11, 06:10 PM   #3
Poreo
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
I had a HD quality mp3 of the trailer and the sound byte is from around 1:50

One of these days I am thinking of watching the entire movie again manually searching for good little clips

Can't upload mp3's so I had to zippy zip it up
Attached Files
File Type: zip The Wolfman - Trailer [HD].zip (3.21 MB, 606 views)

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » [REQ] The wolfman sound byte