05-20-06, 10:36 PM   #1
Wobin
An Aku'mai Servant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Wobin's GonffBar - The energyticker for mouse rogues/druids

GonffBar

GonffBar is an energytick timer that changes colours when you mouse over an action button with sufficient energy to execute, so you don't need to 1) try and guess if you have enough energy for the action or 2) squint at the action button to see if it's cooled down or not. It's incombat mode also updates the bar when energy actually gets returned to you, rather than just cycling, so you know when you get more energy, or when you're lagging all to heck.

It's graphics are based heavily off Otravi's cast bar, so is nicely configurable as well as pretty.

It currently attempts to check for action buttons and apply the logic to it, but it may or may not work for certain actionbutton addons. If you find it's not changing colour appropriately, try and find the name that the actionbar author has given to their buttons by using:
Code:
/script ace:print(GetMouseFocus():GetName())
while the cursor is over a button, and post that to my bugtracker and I'll see if I can modify GB to support it.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Wobin's GonffBar - The energyticker for mouse rogues/druids