03-02-11, 07:40 AM   #1
koma312
A Defias Bandit

Post Need Custom Graphics?

Hey guys, I'm a digital media designer currently working in another field, and I'm looking for some new design work because I love it and miss doing it for a living. I'd like to donate a little time to help someone with their addon preferably, but really, I'll help with pretty much anything like websites or mods for other games (graphics/logos/UI's etc) basically anything nonprofit (I'm not talking about donations or your ads etc, those are ok).

3D work situationally can get pretty labor intensive so no promises there but still let me know what you need and I'll do whatever my limited free time permits.
I love the 3D stuff. I can't foresee me having enough time to personally do it myself for you, but I'll gladly tech support anyone learning how to model, paint textures, Lay UV coords, map normals/specular/refraction etc etc.

I'm a pro at this so if your doing your own stuff and just want some feedback, tips or anything, speak up and I try to toss a few pearls your way. I work extensively with all the major apps, most notably Photoshop and Flash but I know them all well. I lied, I suck with Maya which I rarely use and there are surprizingly a few really useless Adobe crapplications loudly reaking of gimmickware. Though If you can't figure out these underwhelming stock content generating cookie cutters padding suites poorly disguised and marketed as real apps while clearly are nothing more than glorified script launchers with clean UI's attempting to mask the stench like cologne trying to replacing taking a shower. We still smell the dirt and it's not any less offensive, now you just smell like a dirty guido.

can't dress a turd

Adobe seems to spawn a dirty guido everytime [Inbreed] is off cooldown

Digressively yours,
Guido McDirtly
03-02-11, 09:26 AM   #2
hankthetank
A Theradrim Guardian
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Are you on something?
03-03-11, 11:55 AM   #3
koma312
A Defias Bandit

Verily, but I have a prescription.

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » Need Custom Graphics?