03-30-11, 01:40 PM   #1
TheOldDuke
A Kobold Labourer
Engineering optimization?

I am looking for an addon that will detect the items in my bags, match them against the list of craftable items in my engineering window, and determine the best use of those mats to gain the most exp, including any necessary sub-components. Possibly the addon would only take into account red or yellow recipes, to ensure maximum experience.

This is probably massively more complicated than I realize, but it seems like this would be useful enough that it would have been done before. I'm probably just not looking in the right places. I am really horrible at math, so it is extremely difficult for me to look at a recipe and figure out how to craft all the necessary components, while still leaving enough raw mats afterward to get some decent exp out of the whole deal. I don't want to waste, say, all of my Mithril Bars making Mithril Casings, then find out I made too many casings to accomodate my recipe and not enough bars to finish it all.

Not sure if I explained all that very well. If not, I'll try to clarify if necessary.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Engineering optimization?