05-31-06, 01:46 PM   #1
dr4gon7
A Murloc Raider
What mod is this?? please help

Just wondering what mod that is or how do i get my bars like that?

05-31-06, 01:50 PM   #2
Flarin
A Frostmaul Preserver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Default UI

This is part of the default UI. Those are the action bars - i am away from a WoW client at the moment but it is in the interface options.
05-31-06, 02:12 PM   #3
dr4gon7
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Flarin
This is part of the default UI. Those are the action bars - i am away from a WoW client at the moment but it is in the interface options.
you sure? causei couldnt find it.
05-31-06, 02:14 PM   #4
Mr. Murloc
A Murloc Raider

*sigh*

You have to go uner interface options, then to the advanced tab at the bottom. It should bring up a new page that will have the "Show bottom left action bar, ect." Good luck!
05-31-06, 02:19 PM   #5
Promethia
A Defias Bandit
Hit your >Escape key >interface options > on the basic tab - under the action bar section
05-31-06, 02:30 PM   #6
dr4gon7
A Murloc Raider
I already know how to do that stuff..but i dont see the gryphons on the screen and stuff.
05-31-06, 02:40 PM   #7
Pester
A Cyclonian
disable all your mods, and you will have the griffins.. that is part of the default UI
05-31-06, 02:42 PM   #8
dr4gon7
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Pester
disable all your mods, and you will have the griffins.. that is part of the default UI

Iv done that, but like mine does not look like anything in the picture, its all streched out and you see only like a little bit of the gryphon and the bars are bigger. But i want it to look like in the picture the bars are smaller and the full gryphon is showing.
05-31-06, 02:44 PM   #9
Tuplad
Originally Posted by dr4gon7
Iv done that, but like mine does not look like anything in the picture, its all streched out and you see only like a little bit of the gryphon and the bars are bigger. But i want it to look like in the picture the bars are smaller and the full gryphon is showing.
Your resolution is either 1024x768 or less, you need better/bigger resolution/scaling to see them.
05-31-06, 02:46 PM   #10
Pester
A Cyclonian
ah.. you need to fiddle with your UI scale setting.. (away from WoW can't exactly tell you where it is).. but it si a slider that you can enable to address that particular problem. A lower UI number = smaller bars and such

hope that helps some more
05-31-06, 02:54 PM   #11
dr4gon7
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Pester
ah.. you need to fiddle with your UI scale setting.. (away from WoW can't exactly tell you where it is).. but it si a slider that you can enable to address that particular problem. A lower UI number = smaller bars and such

hope that helps some more
Yay, thx alot guys, sry for the noobness lol

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » What mod is this?? please help