05-28-11, 03:56 PM   #1
flyash
A Defias Bandit
Unable to remove arrow from mini-map

I have been tinkering with the Carbonite settings for the past few days and I find that when I combine my carbonite minimap with the standard mini-map that I get a gold directional arrow (same one that points to quests at the edge of the circular default mini-map) in my carbonite minimap that I am unable to remove. It is frustrating as that arrow is always there, even if it is pointing to quests outside of the zone I am in.

I have tried disabling quest tracking but that gold arrow is ever present unless I zoom way out which slowly clips the arrow away though zoomed that far out defeats the purpose of the minimap.

Any advice on how to disable this arrow is appreciated as I do not want to have to go back to seperate minimaps since I like the combined minimap feature of seeing flashing harvesting nodes.

Thanks

Last edited by flyash : 05-28-11 at 04:19 PM. Reason: correction

05-29-11, 08:56 AM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I don't have any of the Blizzard minimap arrows show up on my Carbonite map. The only reason I can think of that I don't is that I have disabled all of the quest options in the Blizzard options and I opened the Blizzard quest log and stopped tracking any of the quests there.

05-29-11, 02:59 PM   #3
flyash
A Defias Bandit
That actually set me on the right path to fix the arrow issue. I had to untrack every quest then split the carbonite mini map from the default minimap then combine again. Apparently the arrow was an artifact from when I first combined the maps.

Thanks

05-29-11, 09:57 PM   #4
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You're welcome. Glad I could help.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Unable to remove arrow from mini-map