07-08-11, 08:08 PM   #1
chumii
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Cooldowntimer "reverse"

Hey guys,

I want to redesign my ui, and I got something in mind but dont know how to do that.

What I need, is something like a reversed cooldown timer.. what I mean:
Usually, cooldowntimers show me a bar or an icon or sth, if i used a spell and it disappears when the spell is ready to use again.
What I want, is an addon, that shows the spell icon, only when a spell is ready to use and disappears, if it is on cooldown...

I tried using Tellmewhen, Weakauras and some more, but I couldnt get it to act like I want it to..

I hope you get the idea and maybe someone knows an addon, that can do that.

sry for my english =)

greets
chumii
07-08-11, 08:54 PM   #2
Unkn
Premium Member

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by chumii View Post
Hey guys,

I want to redesign my ui, and I got something in mind but dont know how to do that.

What I need, is something like a reversed cooldown timer.. what I mean:
Usually, cooldowntimers show me a bar or an icon or sth, if i used a spell and it disappears when the spell is ready to use again.
What I want, is an addon, that shows the spell icon, only when a spell is ready to use and disappears, if it is on cooldown...

I tried using Tellmewhen, Weakauras and some more, but I couldnt get it to act like I want it to..

I hope you get the idea and maybe someone knows an addon, that can do that.

sry for my english =)

greets
chumii
Try to set up PowerAuras to do this. I have my innervate, chimera shot, concecrate...etc set up like this. So I only see an icon when things are ready to use.

Basically you would just want to make sure that you set up Spell cooldown auras and move em around to where you want

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Cooldowntimer "reverse"