07-24-06, 03:03 PM   #1
chaass_
A Defias Bandit
Nurfed Actionbar problem

I've got a really annoying problem with my Interface. First of all, the bottom left corner is covered in some grey area as soon as a custom bar overlaps the blizzard pet/aura/stance bar which does NOT go away, even if I disable it with MoveAnything or by installing the Nurfed pack. My second problem is that I can't rotate my CT bars, this is the case since today where the grey area problem also occured. I've tried the CT and Nurfed bars, both cause a grey area for some reason. I've just downloaded the latest versions of all addons I use and this is still the case.

I've deleted the WTF/WDB folders and even reinstalled WoW (and deleted the WoW folder to avoid corrupted data of course)... I'm hopeless.

It seems that the latest Nurfed bars caused this. If I install those the "error" gets removed, I don't want to use them though, don't like how they scroll if you use Shift + number.

Screens:

With CTBars: http://mitglied.lycos.de/wor999/wow/uicrap.jpg
With older Nurfed(01.03.2006): http://mitglied.lycos.de/wor999/wow/uicrap2.jpg

Can anyone assisst me with this issue?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by chaass_ : 07-24-06 at 03:05 PM.
07-25-06, 02:53 AM   #2
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If you are useing both Nurfed action bars (or any other action bar AddOn for that batter) AND CT Bar Mod (as you mentioned) screwy things happen. It seems that CT Bar Mod does not play well with other action bar AddOns

What you may want to do, is start with a clean AddOns folder (cut and paste the folder somewhere else and then just install CT Mod to see if that is the issue. Then if you want to use the Nurfed AddOns, install everything EXCEPT the Nurfed Action Bars AddOn (open the zip file and manually drag each folder you want to install into your AddOns folder. In this way you can setup just the right installation for your needs/playing style.

Last edited by Zyonin : 07-25-06 at 03:03 AM.
07-25-06, 04:19 AM   #3
chaass_
A Defias Bandit
I wasn't using both at the same time, I just tried using both to check if this issue with the grey area also exists with other bar mods, which it does.
07-25-06, 07:34 AM   #4
KyesaRRi
A Cyclonian

That looks to be a very old release of the Nurfed UI [pre beta release which is about 1.09]
The most up-to-date version can be found on the official Nurfed UI site:
http://nurfedui.net

Just hit the big Download button and it should fix some of the problems your having. Remember to disable ct-barmod before enabling Nurfed Actionbars or you will encounter problems.

"The difference between insanity and genius is measured only by success"
"I know I'm not dreaming now because i know what its like to be in a dream... Dreaming lets me know reality exists"
07-25-06, 07:39 AM   #5
chaass_
A Defias Bandit
As said I do not want to use the latest Nurfed bars, the "old" UI I'm using worked fine until I tried those bars and anything else (such as CTbars) is broken as shown in the screenshot now.
07-26-06, 03:30 AM   #6
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Then likely some code has change with Nurfed that makes it not play well with your current setup. This may be due to Blizzard changeing how some of the functions work, forcing the Nurfed author to change the way the mod works. Does the old Nurfed mod still work on your current setup? If so, then just continue useing it (maybe editing the TOC so WoW does have a fit). Otherwise it may be time to think about a replacement such as Bartender or Bongos.

Last edited by Zyonin : 07-26-06 at 03:48 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Nurfed Actionbar problem