Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
09-19-14, 04:30 PM   #5
Lightbound
An Aku'mai Servant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Thanks for the reply Duugu.

This is my UI for a raid healer. Anyways i take raiding in WoW as a team thing so i try to help other raid members as well if i notice that they do somethin in my opinion wrong. Overall you are right since like 80% of the raid members i play with just smash there buttons like they are supposed to after reading a 1 site guide there wont be a massive different between each raid member. Overall i could make the frame a bit smaller by simply kill 1 of the skada frames. So user have to toggle between them.

Over all i didnt even raid with the UI so the fine tweaking comes later. Just doing the ideas in my mind and than i have to check how i feel raiding with it.

The units are left. Untitled: Player, on top of it focus and right to it, focus target.

For myself the target frame is totaly non existing as a healer. Its nice to see how many life the boss has but since i focus the boss to see who is tanking i can see my life, boss life and tank life in that one frame.

I could imagine a secound version where its possible to open the skada frames and without the zone map. Just playing around with my ideas

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » UI Screenshots, Feedback and Design Discussion » LightboundUI Concept discussion