09-25-06, 05:00 PM   #1
Tsurani
A Black Drake

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Angry Account Hacked!

MY ACCOUNT WAS INDEED HACKED DROP YOUR UI's IS THE ONLY SAFE WAY TO AVOID THIS RIGHT NOW I WAS ON WITH BLIZZ FOR 4 HOURS IN GAME THE OTHER DAY THEY KNOW OF THE SECURITY BREECH!!!!! I HAVE LOST MY GOLD 1967 of them and BLIZZARD HAS LOCKED MY ACCOUNT UNTIL WE CAN GET THIS RESOLVED MAJOR NUMBER OF ACCTS BEING HACKED I HAVE SENT THEM IN THE ACCOUNT RETRIEVAL INFORMATION TO INITIATE GETTING MY ACCOUNT BACK AND THEY ARE RESTORING MY ITEMS BUT THERE ARE MANY MANY ACCTS BEING HACKED!!!!!! PLEASE IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING A POSSIBLE HACKER DROP YOUR UI's I HAD CT MODS KLH SKARUMS DECURSIVE AND GROOVY!!! this is no BS very serious and better to not play for a few days than have to go through item recovery with blizz. Just for everyones information if people have seen you online and are wondering why you did not respond clear your UI's and run scans then reload them!!! Sorry for the caps lock but I am not retyping that!

RUN TROJAN AND VIRUS SCANS IMMEDIATELY!!!!

-ROAR

09-25-06, 05:16 PM   #2
Hawkstra
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
.. Thats why you scan everything you download from websites ..

09-25-06, 05:32 PM   #3
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
You will never ever get a trojan or keylogger from anything downloaded from this site. The cap locks suck, the lack of puncutation or proper grammer make it near impossible to read and suggesting that it was because of something you downloaded from this site is just plain wrong.
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti

Last edited by Cairenn : 09-25-06 at 05:38 PM.

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » Account Hacked!