12-03-14, 09:46 AM   #1
Draven006
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Athgar View Post
Turns out it's Routes that's causing the hang + disconnect.
Great news
I'm sure Routes will fix once there is an official release

To everyone that helped with this... THANKS

Confirmed Routes IS the problem

12-03-14, 11:27 AM   #2
Drakonis5056
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
help

not familiar with github can someone walk me through the process of downloading and installing the new carbonite file in to my wow interface folder ?

12-03-14, 12:14 PM   #3
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Drakonis5056 View Post
not familiar with github can someone walk me through the process of downloading and installing the new carbonite file in to my wow interface folder ?
Read the TOPIC!!!! like 10 times this was allready explained!!!

12-03-14, 12:42 PM   #4
Jynyvieve
A Fallenroot Satyr
To be fair, this is 28 pages long now. They could go back and read each page trying to find it without knowing anything about this has even been posted -or- someone could help nicely (not me, I don't know and don't care to until an official release is made).

Originally Posted by ircdirk View Post
Read the TOPIC!!!! like 10 times this was allready explained!!!

12-04-14, 06:10 PM   #5
Fathersin
A Cyclonian

button on lower right download zip. open zip, open carbonite master folder, extract everything but the .gitattributes and .gitignore files into your wow/interface/addons folder.

@Rythal ~ can you edit your first post to reflect the above directions for reference for people have have not been following the whole thread? (my good deed for the year end.)

**should have read the following two pages before answering this.**

Last edited by Fathersin : 12-04-14 at 06:15 PM.

12-04-14, 07:32 PM   #6
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
New stuff just pushed...

- Scenario's should show objectives now in the quest watch
- Bonus tasks should show on the map and if you enter one the objectives should show. Entire thing done in fun colours to distinguish. I don't have access to one with a Progress bar yet but it should support it, please let me know.
- Warehouse is now connected aware and shows characters & guilds from all connected realms.

Now that that's done, going to look at flightmasters and see why they stopped working.

12-04-14, 07:38 PM   #7
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Hrmm... flightmasters are working fine for me... tried 4 in 4 different zones both going back and forth.

For those reporting it is not working, are you using enUS or are you using a localized version, and is there any error's.

12-05-14, 12:51 AM   #8
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Wow.... no comments yet :P I guess either everyone's asleep, or it's working that well LOL

Heading to bed now myself but here's the update of what i've been working on tonight:

- Harvest nodes are back and working
- Routing is back and working
- Working on fixing the stuff that jumps all over the place as you look at other maps without using the work-around fix I used for flightmasters and player arrow (hide it instead of draw it where its suppose too be)

12-05-14, 01:20 AM   #9
Ghosthree3
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Originally Posted by Rythal View Post
Wow.... no comments yet :P I guess either everyone's asleep, or it's working that well LOL
I tested it, the first two bullet points are working just fine, I can't test the 3rd because I don't have a cross realm toon. EDIT: Oops I was talking about the bullet points in the other post, just to be clear.

Random issues I can recall that still exist - though I'm sure there's more:
-When in dungeons the map spazzes out really weirdly if you bring up the large map and try to mouse over it/zoom it/drag it/etc. It becomes unreadable, just blur.
-Quest watcher still auto watches everything every time you enter a new instance zone - and maybe other times too?
-The docked minimap inside the minimap appears for seemingly no reason when it shouldn't, though perhaps I don't understand the behaviour. Like if I'm running around outside, something I do -maybe it's zooming in a bit? - I really don't know, causes it to dock which makes a quarter of my map unreadable. It happens all the time in dungeons too, that combined with the above issue means I basically don't have a map in dungeons.
-History tab for quests is broken in WoD, was working in a Cata zone though, not sure if it's broken in other expansions too.
-Sometimes when I pass people of the opposite faction their dot 'sticks' on me on the map as I run around for a bit, even though they're not following. I also have 5 people in the Punks tab that I did not add myself that have the note "Near me", possibly related? I cannot remove them, clicking remove does nothing.
-Very minor issue, on the Pals tab the Lvl column is too small to fit 3 digits, so 100 just looks like 1...
-The default position of the map overlaps the chat box a bit. This happened a few days ago and randomly corrected itself, now it's back. Tried resetting, does nothing, not sure what's going on there.
-I'll add more if I think of it.

EDIT: Ok, figured out what's causing the "No player named x is currently playing" spam. It seems Pals isn't refreshing properly, it will keep spamming, and when I open Pals for a brief moment I see the person it was talking about as online before they get set to offline mode and the spam stops.

So it just needs to refresh itself without opening I guess.

Last edited by Ghosthree3 : 12-05-14 at 07:01 PM.

12-05-14, 11:31 AM   #10
WeaveDiva
An Aku'mai Servant

Originally Posted by Rythal View Post
Hrmm... flightmasters are working fine for me... tried 4 in 4 different zones both going back and forth.

For those reporting it is not working, are you using enUS or are you using a localized version, and is there any error's.
for me, this has been working off and on....i havent found a connection yet...i'll keep checking. enUS btw...

12-03-14, 12:49 PM   #11
Ghosthree3
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Just got this while doing one of the mount dailies.

Code:
Date: 2014-12-04 05:49:55
ID: 1
Error occured in: AddOn: Carbonite
Count: 5
Message: Note: AddOn Carbonite attempted to call a protected function (<unnamed>:SetPoint()) during combat lockdown.
Debug:
   [C]: SetPoint()
   Carbonite\NxUI.lua:1826: Adjust()
   Carbonite\NxUI.lua:3022:
      Carbonite\NxUI.lua:2974
Locals:
None
AddOns:
  Swatter, v5.21c.5521 (SanctimoniousSwamprat)
  AucAdvanced, v5.21c.5521 (SanctimoniousSwamprat)
  AucFilterBasic, v5.21c.5521 (SanctimoniousSwamprat)
  AucFilterOutlier, v5.21c.5521.5459(5.21c/embedded)
  AucMatchUndercut, v5.21c.5521.5507(5.21c/embedded)
  AucStatHistogram, v5.21c.5521 (SanctimoniousSwamprat)
  AucStatiLevel, v5.21c.5521 (SanctimoniousSwamprat)
  AucStatPurchased, v5.21c.5521 (SanctimoniousSwamprat)
  AucStatSales, v5.21c.5521.5476(5.21c/embedded)
  AucStatSimple, v5.21c.5521 (SanctimoniousSwamprat)
  AucStatStdDev, v5.21c.5521 (SanctimoniousSwamprat)
  AucStatWOWEcon, v5.21c.5521.5323(5.21c/embedded)
  AucUtilAHWindowControl, v5.21c.5521.5347(5.21c/embedded)
  AucUtilAppraiser, v5.21c.5521.5495(5.21c/embedded)
  AucUtilAskPrice, v5.21c.5521.5447(5.21c/embedded)
  AucUtilAutoMagic, v5.21c.5521.5443(5.21c/embedded)
  AucUtilCompactUI, v5.21c.5521.5496(5.21c/embedded)
  AucUtilEasyBuyout, v5.21c.5521.5507(5.21c/embedded)
  AucUtilFixAH, v5.21c.5521 (SanctimoniousSwamprat)
  AucUtilItemSuggest, v5.21c.5521.5417(5.21c/embedded)
  AucUtilPriceLevel, v5.21c.5521.5458(5.21c/embedded)
  AucUtilScanButton, v5.21c.5521.5403(5.21c/embedded)
  AucUtilScanFinish, v5.21c.5521.5515(5.21c/embedded)
  AucUtilScanProgress, v5.21c.5521.4979(5.21c/embedded)
  AucUtilScanStart, v5.21c.5521.5347(5.21c/embedded)
  AucUtilSearchUI, v5.21c.5521.5515(5.21c/embedded)
  AucUtilSimpleAuction, v5.21c.5521.5514(5.21c/embedded)
  AucUtilVendMarkup, v5.21c.5521.4828(5.21c/embedded)
  Babylonian, v5.1.DEV.332(/embedded)
  BeanCounter, v5.21c.5521 (SanctimoniousSwamprat)
  Carbonite, v6.0
  CarboniteInfo, v1.0
  CarboniteNotes, v1.1
  CarboniteNotesSample, v1.0
  CarboniteQuests, v1.0
  CarboniteSocial, v1.0
  CarboniteWarehouse, v1.0
  CarboniteWeekly, v1.0
  Configator, v5.1.DEV.376(/embedded)
  DBMCore, v
  DBMDefaultSkin, v
  DBMStatusBarTimers, v
  DebugLib, v5.1.DEV.337(/embedded)
  Enchantrix, v5.21c.5521 (SanctimoniousSwamprat)
  EnchantrixBarker, v5.21c.5521 (SanctimoniousSwamprat)
  Grid, v6.0.3.1710
  Informant, v5.21c.5521 (SanctimoniousSwamprat)
  LibExtraTip, v5.12.DEV.363(/embedded)
  MasterPlan, v0.12
  MikScrollingBattleText, v5.7.138
  Overachiever, v0.80
  Recount, vv6.0.3b release
  SlideBar, v5.21c.5521 (SanctimoniousSwamprat)
  SPTimers, v2.8.0
  Stubby, v5.21c.5521 (SanctimoniousSwamprat)
  TipHelper, v5.12.DEV.351(/embedded)
  WeakAuras, v2.0.9.7
  BlizRuntimeLib_enUS v6.0.3.60000 <none>
  (ck=988)

12-03-14, 01:33 PM   #12
Drakonis5056
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
so what page is it on so i can see how to install it

12-03-14, 01:46 PM   #13
Choonstertwo
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...&postcount=441

12-03-14, 02:09 PM   #14
mjumnito
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

I wish I would have saw this before it was answered, to tell you not to bother to install it. If you cant bother to read the thread to find out (the information is here) then your only gonna cause more headache than its worth when you do get it installed. the GIT version is not for public use and as such has bugs in it. Undoubtedly you will run into a bug and run here saying something like "this is a garbage release and so and so should be horse whipped". The long and short of it is you want the info? Look for it don't expect everything to be handed to you

12-03-14, 03:09 PM   #15
Drakonis5056
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by mjumnito View Post
I wish I would have saw this before it was answered, to tell you not to bother to install it. If you cant bother to read the thread to find out (the information is here) then your only gonna cause more headache than its worth when you do get it installed. the GIT version is not for public use and as such has bugs in it. Undoubtedly you will run into a bug and run here saying something like "this is a garbage release and so and so should be horse whipped". The long and short of it is you want the info? Look for it don't expect everything to be handed to you
First of all I am being very patient for the release of carbonite I have not been on here bitching or cry nor have I said one bad word about the length off time it is taking to get carb working. I just asked a simple question on how I can install this version and yes I know it is a work in progress but to set there and offer an opinion about people is just plain insulting.

Second of all if I am having problems with carb after I install it I won't get on here and cry like a little 2 year old throwing a fit because someone took there sucker. I will just uninstall it and wait until Rythal has the bugs worked out for the official release.

Third and final there are 28 pages of post here and it would take hours to look through all the pages to find the exact link I was looking for, but there are some ppl out there that are helpful and took the time to post the link that I asked for as I would if someone else would have asked for it and I knew where to look...

So before you go throwing insults at people stop and think about how you would want some one to talk to you.

12-03-14, 03:42 PM   #16
Ghosthree3
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
How about instead of making an essay on why you feel insulted you read the post above your own and see the instructions laid out pretty clearly.

Admittedly, if it hasn't been done, instructions should be put in the OP.

12-03-14, 06:42 PM   #17
Trevise123
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by mjumnito View Post
hey, maybe he wants to help find the bugs, and do something about them, I wish I was good enough with LUA to code, but I am trying to help by testing and reporting the bugs

12-03-14, 07:19 PM   #18
Garettjax
A Murloc Raider
Hey all..

I just installed the latest github version. I just noticed this but I'm not sure if it was in any of the other github releases. I usually go to my garrison and then log. When I log back in, I open the map to see where I want to fly to. The map opens up and it shows all my quests like normal, but not the POI. I have the settings set to show all POIs. If I fly to any place but my garrison, and then open up the map. It will show me all the wings for the Flight Masters but only in the area I am currently in. If I want to look into another zone, it shows me the map just fine, but no Flight Masters, and my Arrow showing my current position moves to each zone I look at on the map. If I move the map to look at another zone, it will show my "current" position somewhere in the zone I have the cursor on.

12-03-14, 07:44 PM   #19
Fluxetta
A Kobold Labourer

Rythal Iz Da Man!

Hey just want to give credit where it's surely due. BIG PROPS to my man Rythal & anyone else in this thread for helping work out all the bugs for the Carbonite add-on.

I've been a loyal Carbonite user since my 1st day playing just after the release of Cata & I am sure its helped so much for every WoW player that's used it & I kno he hasn't posted this all over the thread but dont forget people, Rythal has a Paypal account & DOES accept donations for all the time & effort being put into making this WoD Carbonite all it can be & more. I've personally made a few donations over the Cata & MoP expansions & plan on making another soon.

So Rythal, What's good on your current Paypal info?
& everyone else just remember some of the best things in life are free but WoW's not one of them.
Mwahahaha

12-03-14, 06:40 PM   #20
Trevise123
A Murloc Raider
oh guys for your testing pleasure, I have updated the gathermate2 data file for carbonite to the current data

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » WOD/Pre-patch