01-20-15, 07:33 AM   #1
Svegan
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Have tried with compatibility checked, and not checked. I have tested all the options, in maps, quest, and hud to ensure that no troubleshooting stone is left unturned. I was hoping some combination of options would fix it. I have run with tomtom emulation on and off, I have merged minimap, and also left them seperate, I have tried all the things a reasonable person would try, to track down the problem. The problem is on all my toons, but the level 100 take longer, before it manifests.

Last edited by Svegan : 01-20-15 at 07:38 AM.
01-24-15, 09:30 AM   #2
Palladia
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

I have Compatibility Mode unchecked on my own account. I don't know how it's set on my friend's account because he's currently logged in so I can't check. But I'm pretty certain I didn't check it since I had no reason to. It's not inconceivable that I checked it by mistake though that seems unlikely.

In any case, my friend has said he will want me to level another character of his some time in the near future, so I'll check then, but it might be a while before I can do that. In the meantime, I don't have the problem on my own account, so it has essentially stopped bothering me, at least for now.
01-30-15, 03:48 PM   #3
Svegan
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Blizzard Issue

Playing on the ptr 6.1 patch test, absolutely no addons at all, and noticed that when I am attacked, my character auto turns to face the attacker. I have not tested to see if that is so in 6.03 so I will try it and edit this post. If blizzard is grabbing the character and moving it, the hud arrow may be reacting to that action when it disappears. I also have noticed, the arrow always disappears, if I am moving when the sound plays that congratulates me on quest completion.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Maps (Main AddOn) » Name of HUD arrow window?