10-02-06, 02:17 AM   #1
NLO
A Fallenroot Satyr

Searching for mod names

Another 'What mod is this' thread by me.
...I'm looking at all these UIs and see that many of them have the same minimap icons. So I'm really curious from what mod they all are (i.e. what they do).

...So, from what mod does these (link1 link2) minimap icons come from?
Note that I already know the icons that come from Atlas, CT_MasterMod & CT_RaidAssist, Gatherer and Natur_EnemyCastBar.
-I'm most interested in the 'SW', *triangle* (located at the top of the minimap from link2), 'N' (from link1) and *mechanical wheel* (located at the bottom of the minimap from link2) button.

And what is the name of the mod that enables me to shrink the general-icons bar and put it over the minimap (link)?

Thanks

Last edited by NLO : 10-02-06 at 02:19 AM.
10-02-06, 02:49 AM   #2
Candiman
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
The SW I'm guessing may be SWStats.A damage meter.The N is fron Nurfed UI.The wheel is TrinketMenu and the triangle is CleanMiniMap.As to shrinking the general icons and moving them any bar mod that allows you to control bars should be able to do this.I would reccomend Bongos as being easy to use and set up.
10-02-06, 04:05 AM   #3
TIV73
A Murloc Raider
Candiman is right, in the first picture i recognise SW_Stats, Nurfed, CTRA and Gatherer. The one at the right could be a notes addon like parchement or notes.

On the second picture there are from the left SW_Stats, Detox, Lootlink (enhanced?), an unknown icon, TrinketMenu, another unknown icon, Nature Enemy Cast Bar, Atlas, CTRA, Bigwigs and... a triangle, no idea what that could be.

I can only guess, what these small icons over the minimap are. One possibility is, like candiman said a actionbar addon. It could also be Micromenu-Fu, which places those icons in your fubar.
10-04-06, 02:55 AM   #4
NLO
A Fallenroot Satyr

How can you attach the latency bar to your minimap like this?
10-04-06, 03:21 AM   #5
Elkano
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
if I'm not totaly wrong this UI uses Gypsy which has this kind of latency bar at the minimap.
http://gypsymod.the-mad.net/

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Searching for mod names