01-13-17, 10:13 AM   #1
molive
A Kobold Labourer
Bartender4 Addition that lets you change the width of XP, Rep and Artifact Powerbars.

In the past I've installed ElvUI and Broker: XPBar that allow me to resize my bars, however I have some issues with these addons. I hate ElvUI and I really don't want a complete overhaul of my UI and with Broker: XPBar there is no functionality for Artifact power as it was last updated in Summer 2016. What I want is a way of making Bartender4 increase the thickness of bars without the length. I know about scaling but I want to change the dimensions individually.
At this point, even changing the Broker addon to add Artifact Power would be greatly appreciated.
01-13-17, 01:03 PM   #2
myrroddin
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I use Broker Artifact, which works well enough.
01-13-17, 05:33 PM   #3
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Yeah, I'd go with what myrroddin suggested for artifact power, but for XP and rep I would use Dominos. The XP (and rep, the same bar is used) bar is sizable and movable. The bars are, basically, the same as Bartender4. Just the setting up part is different.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Bartender4 Addition that lets you change the width of XP, Rep and Artifact Powerbars.