10-23-06, 05:57 PM   #1
Fleshhound
A Murloc Raider
Searching for a particular raid unit frames mod

Hi guys,

I've been thinking about this for some time now and thought I'd ask here first. Maybe an addon like that exists already (or if not, I am sure you guys will be able to tell me if it's even possible to make one like what I have in mind).

Let's say you're a healer in a raid group and you are assigned a certain player(s) to heal. Say they're different classes and they are in different groups.

What I'm searching for is an addon that would allow me to drag the frames of those certain characters to anywhere I want on the screen so I can always monitor their health without having to find them on the general list each timei want to make sure they're ok...

Does anything like that even exist? OzRaid would actually allow some functionality like that, but if there's more of a certain class in one group, I'm basically done for.

Help?
10-23-06, 10:59 PM   #2
Nervie
A Defias Bandit
CT Raid Assist, has an option for you to set "Player Targets", up to 10 (i think) players which you choose from the entire raid to watch in their own seperate raid window.
10-24-06, 02:56 AM   #3
Fleshhound
A Murloc Raider
Edit: Nvm Thanks. I didn't know about that and I just found ORa has it too. That solves my problem Ty

Last edited by Fleshhound : 10-24-06 at 03:15 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Searching for a particular raid unit frames mod