12-12-06, 11:10 AM   #1
Xfaktah
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Help WIth Chat combat frames!

Anyone know how i can setup different small (very small...down to minimum bliz default setup) chat frames to set dmg done on 1 , dmg taken on the other?
the problem i have is that blizzard chat frames have a minimum size that is still too big to me for what i need to do...

for example on Mazzle ui u had on right 2 little , very little chat frames where you had dmg done on 1 column and dmg taken on the other...

ty for any help and info
12-13-06, 04:25 AM   #2
robthedude
Don't Panic

Just found the answer, get SimpleCombatLog from http://www.wowace.com/files/ and install it. (It's what Mazzle used, I think)

then ALT-rightclick on the combat log's tab and in the menu that opens select 'Greater Resize'. This'll let you make that window really small then just change the font to a smaller one
12-13-06, 06:56 AM   #3
ravagernl
Proceritate Corporis
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
EavesDrop. http://www.wowace.com/wiki/EavesDrop
12-14-06, 06:34 AM   #4
Xfaktah
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Ty both..the first for the right answer the second for the new
nice scrollin combat text...
Btw any idea on how to hide the name of the channel on the head of the frame?
ty again
03-08-07, 01:45 AM   #5
Denwop
A Murloc Raider
problem with combat chat box

hello, 1st off, great UI
I currently have MazzleUI and i was useing it on my rogue and all was perfect then I went to my warrior and the Combat log box and the quick bandage/potion botton won't move and i even turned off SimpleCombatLog and its still there and nothing will make it move, on my rogue its in the bottom right corner(whick is where i like it) But on my warrior its on the bottom left and covering part of my HP and rage bars on the left side. Anyone know how to move it?
Thanks for your time and any help you can offer
03-08-07, 10:50 AM   #6
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
For the combat logs, the chat tab is set to hidden. You have to go to Prat from DeuceCommander, select the ChatTabs module, and unhide them (I don't recall what frame numbers those windows are).

For autobar (the bar with popup menus that show your potions and stuff), type /autobar config - you'll need to show the drag handle and unlock it to move it.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Help WIth Chat combat frames!