12-24-06, 09:57 PM   #561
joypunk
A Scalebane Royal Guard
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
Oh yeah, testers, keep your eyes open tonight. Santa might have something under the tree
Thank you Mazz... once again I feel like a giddy little kid on Christmas Eve that can't get to/won't go to sleep because of anticipation.

12-24-06, 10:45 PM   #562
Kamishimi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Oh yeah, testers, keep your eyes open tonight. Santa might have something under the tree
By the way, Mazz, how is sorting through all your PMs coming along? I'm eager to join the beta testing group and I'm hoping mine didn't get lost.

Best of luck with the UI, great work, and merry Christmas!
Kamishimi of Suramar

P.S. How do you have time to do all this work on the UI and balance it with college work? Seems like a ton of maintenance for this UI, although I guess its the holiday break right now...anyway, keep up the good work!

Last edited by Kamishimi : 12-24-06 at 10:49 PM.

12-24-06, 10:52 PM   #563
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
OK, it's posted. I'll catch up on my PMs now.

12-25-06, 12:29 AM   #564
mfrnka
Premium Member
Schweet!! TY TY TY Mazzle.

Enjoy your Christmas.

12-25-06, 02:01 AM   #565
Mechrior
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Thumbs up Xmas Mazzlegasm

well i hope your all enjoying this festive season even if you dont support it..... or this UI..... I had a mazzlegasm this morning in IF in respect to you mazzle...... was funny to see people asking if i had the UI..... but when i told them it was just for the xmas they all sighed and walked away..... merry xmas and happy mazzlegazms

12-25-06, 02:45 AM   #566
Seraph787
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Wink Thanks Mazzlefizz!!!

Well until tonight, I had not yet created a user account for this web site. To be quite honest, the only reason I ever came to this site was because of this User Interface Compilation.

By far the friendliest, funniest, and most fun to use, this AddOn is one my guild will never forget. I began using it, having browsed through the web searching for some fun, easy to use, and humorous AddOn set up. That search ended the moment I logged in to begin using my new UI, instantly making everyone else in IF aware that I was truly having a Mazzlegasm!

I just want to thank you from myself and on behalf of my many guildies and other friends whom you have made User Interface AddOns a true joy to use.

Thanks again Mazzlefizz!!! and a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to ya

12-25-06, 07:16 AM   #567
lingering
A Cliff Giant

Mazz as Antronics said how much is an exceptable donation? as i am currently out of work and have spare time so I may as well try get on the Beta team to try and help out :-)

make mine a very merry xmas, hope everyone elses is going fab

Andy/Lingering

12-25-06, 12:05 PM   #568
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

OK guys I appreciate your generosity, but I want to make something very clear. I am NOT selling beta spots here. Quit making posts or sending me PMs asking me how much is a sufficient donation, or "hey I donated, now give me a spot". I don't want to be mean, but I'm not going to respond to messages of that tone any more.

Look, I needed to add new testers, and I chose to add people who donated in the hope that they would be equally generous with their time. Figured it was at least as good a bet as adding people blindly. At the time I did that, I had a total of three donations. I had no idea I would get this response. Now I'm trying to honor what I said, but please quit with these mercenary posts. I've asked you guys this multiple times. This is becoming more trouble than it is worth, no pun intended.

12-25-06, 02:59 PM   #569
lingering
A Cliff Giant

sorry Mazz didnt mean to upset you, please except my appology.

hope we didnt ruin ur xmas, i look forward to seeing the release :-)

12-25-06, 05:46 PM   #570
Aygen
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

OK guys I appreciate your generosity, but I want to make something very clear. I am NOT selling beta spots here. Quit making posts or sending me PMs asking me how much is a sufficient donation, or "hey I donated, now give me a spot". I don't want to be mean, but I'm not going to respond to messages of that tone any more.

Look, I needed to add new testers, and I chose to add people who donated in the hope that they would be equally generous with their time. Figured it was at least as good a bet as adding people blindly. At the time I did that, I had a total of three donations. I had no idea I would get this response. Now I'm trying to honor what I said, but please quit with these mercenary posts. I've asked you guys this multiple times. This is becoming more trouble than it is worth, no pun intended.
Thank god she said it ... I was about to pretty soon ... Sorry for the greedy *insert derogatory name of your choosing here*'s Mazzie. Why don't you just shut off the compy for the rest of the night ... or tomarrow as well and take some nice xmas r and r! Merry Christmas btw! (Now to go play zelda on me wii ^^)

12-25-06, 06:10 PM   #571
Procurion
A Defias Bandit
A great UI !

I have used Kaos, then Insomniax, then Curney's until I came across your UI yesterday. Is the beta going to be a long trial? I would love to use this when it comes out, so I'm hoping the testing goes well! This is by far the most interesting UI I have ever come across! Kudos on the work and I'll keep my fingers crossed until it's released in the future!

12-25-06, 07:39 PM   #572
Mingan
A Murloc Raider
it was released, but then 2.0 came along and messed everything up.

12-26-06, 12:30 AM   #573
Seraph787
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

lol, yay beta testers
I personally don't want to be a beta tester. I love MazzleUI because it is glitch free as the end result (not to start with) and it's even quite funny too. If I were asked to beta to help keep it going, I would because Mazzlefizz is awesome and I want Mazzle to keep doing what he has already been doing: creating an awesome User Interface Compilation! Don't get me wrong, I miss my MazzlueUI, but I also know that there are probably many bugs that need to be fixed in beta.

Thanks Beta Testers and Mazzle! You guys rock!

12-26-06, 01:03 PM   #574
heavyhebrew
A Defias Bandit
Thumbs up

Mazzie, I hope your christmas was fun, I am eagerly awaiting my new mazziegasm!

Thank you, once again, for all the hardwork you do!

12-26-06, 06:26 PM   #575
Sgmorris
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
diging with out this mod 8) hows it comeing?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12-26-06, 08:37 PM   #576
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I release a wow 2.0 version to the testers on the 24th. It's been going pretty well, but there's a ton of work to be done to get it back to the same level it was before.

12-26-06, 09:34 PM   #577
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

I release a wow 2.0 version to the testers on the 24th. It's been going pretty well, but there's a ton of work to be done to get it back to the same level it was before.
So is there an estimate time of release?

12-26-06, 09:36 PM   #578
Arkive
A Cobalt Mageweaver
Originally Posted by 123noob
So is there an estimate time of release?
As Blizzard would say, "When it's done."

12-27-06, 08:20 AM   #579
phukkitt
A Theradrim Guardian

All this talk about mazzlegasms has gotten me curious...
Now I just have to get MazzleUI to find out what a Mazzlegasm is!

12-28-06, 04:40 AM   #580
Kruskk
A Murloc Raider

oh you will know soon enough. Mazzle I have been following your mod since first mention and now that I get to see the tasty screens and I cant have it yet....OMG! It makes me want it even more. Keep up the good work and hope you get all the bugs sorted out soon so we can get a piece of some Mazzlegasm!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » MazzleUI