02-01-07, 10:16 PM   #1
Ham
A Kobold Labourer
FuBar moving health/mana meter?

OK Loaded the UI - and admittedly new to this - so - my character meters are in the lower left hand of the screen - and I can't seem to be able to move it at all - where do I go to get it to move?
02-02-07, 12:00 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
FuBar shouldn't move your unit frames. It isn't that type of a mod. All it does is add strips to the top and bottom of your screen. There must be some UI mod that you are using.
02-12-07, 09:42 PM   #3
imohtep
A Kobold Labourer
hey ham...what UI are u using?....i just downloaded Mazzle and im having the same prob...i want to move the lil 3d charcter and the hp and mana bars but there stuck to the lower left side...if u find out let me knwo please.
02-12-07, 09:53 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
For MazzleUI, those are placed there with Discord Unit Frames (type /duf to bring up the options). But DUF isn't the most user-friendly thing to work with- it's a little complicated looking. If you would really like some answers about MazzleUI, though, I suggest posting in the MazzleUI forums in the Support thread.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » FuBar moving health/mana meter?