02-21-07, 05:56 AM   #1
GOSYDELIX
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Help Wanted

First of all i wanna say Hi to all of you
just registered and found this website very good and usefull, i can say one of the best that is out on the internet and delivering Addons

Back to the main reason why i named my thread "Help Wanted".
I saw a nice Unit Frames interface addon and wanted to use it and see how it looks. I have experience from X-perl and other addons so im not totally a newbeginner but i can't seem to really understand how to install it and make it to work so i thought i might ask here. Maybe some of you guys are using it or have used it and want to explain me how.

this is the link i downloaded it from:
http://wow-en.curse-gaming.com/files...3/#new_comment

And it says that i only need to copy it to my WoW folder but i already got a existing Addon folder and that might be the problem, i don't know

thx

Last edited by GOSYDELIX : 02-21-07 at 06:01 AM.
02-21-07, 10:59 AM   #2
mulesh
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
That mod has not been updated for the new WoW client. I suggest you take a look at ag_UnitFrames (Download Here). Its uses Ace2 and is very customizable.
If you want that NUF layout design, you can get it for agUF very easily. Buena wrote a plugin for agUF that addes the NUF frame design to agUF. However that code is a tad outdated as well. ::shameless plug:: I have made avalible a download that has serveral agUF layouts preloaded and the Buu layout is almost exactly like the old NUF design. You can get my agUF plugin here:aUF_Layouts.
02-21-07, 11:55 AM   #3
GOSYDELIX
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

You've been most kindly! thx !

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Help Wanted