02-27-07, 08:05 PM   #1
Amiricle
A Kobold Labourer
Problem with druid forms, bars not changing

I cannot figure out for the life of me, but the action bars will not change when I change forms.
I did unbind the blizzard UI settings as said in the FaQ & re-mazzified, but still nothin. Please help ^^;

Love it otherwise for priest & hunter.
02-28-07, 12:55 AM   #2
Serafh
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I had that "issue" with my Rogue. When I stealthed the bars wouldn't change like I was used to. I, however, think this is more of how the bars are set up and in turn the keybindings. It seemed that bars were not meant to change when you switched and that all skills were on the bars at all times. I could be wrong but I had to set up the bars to change when I stealthed myself and mess around with the bars to get it how I liked it.

Sadly there is no one specific way people set up their bars, I personally use a Nostromo N52 pad so my key bindings are vastly differnt from the ones Mazzle has set up. Luckily for us though he has put in mods that are very customizable and very simple to mess around with and find out what you like.
02-28-07, 09:42 AM   #3
Kenmilquin
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
It's a known issue, as of yet i still haven't found a fix to get the bars back in-sync.
As a work around i've put the blizzard button config back on so that i can use Mouse5 to cycle through the bars.

It's a pain when u need to pop to normal form and heal, as you have to look down and check which bar your on but until i found out how to fix it i'm stuck.

Apart from that i really like Mazzle's clean interface.

If anyone else has found out how to fix it, i would be grateful if you could let me know.

Rgds

Quin
02-28-07, 12:41 PM   #4
tophero21
A Cliff Giant

you haven't tried doing it manually through the bongos menu? i don't use mazzleui, but i do use bongos and to do it in there you have to set what bar switches to what other bar for each form.
03-08-07, 12:25 PM   #5
Kenmilquin
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I've not tried everything i can think off to try and get the cat form bars back in sync.

I've even uninstalled and reinstalled WoW, logged in without mazzle, and reinstalled mazzleui.

All to no avail.

Anyone else any suggestions?

It's only cat form that has this problem, travel form is fine.

Quin
03-08-07, 01:02 PM   #6
amz370
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
THIS IS NOT A MAZZLE PROBLEM THIS IS A BONGOS KNOWN ISSUE

just so you know

btw should be able to fix this with /bob in there, not sure how but it cant be ahrder than the nurfed bars were
03-08-07, 02:39 PM   #7
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Some people have said that as soon as their bars got unsynced, they could no longer reliably get them to switch without resetting everything. So, try this. Remazzifying your button layout, unbind all the blizzard paging bindings (special action buttons, next page, etc.), especially the shift-mousewheel one. Then open the bongos options, click on the bindings tab and re-bind the buttons in your shifting bar.
03-08-07, 05:20 PM   #8
Aygen
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

reloading your UI also works for me /reloadui
03-10-07, 04:11 AM   #9
Kenmilquin
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Unfortunately i still can't get this to work.

It's driving me mad, is anything stored server side that would cause this to stay out of sync?

TIA

Quin
03-10-07, 05:35 AM   #10
Trycatchme
A Defias Bandit
I have the same problem, switching to bear works fine but the paging between cat and travel is opposite of what they are supposed to be (switching to travel gives cat bar, and switching to cat gives no change in bars)

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Problem with druid forms, bars not changing