02-28-07, 08:32 PM   #1
Ohrgee
A Defias Bandit
Need Some help with MazzleUI

Hello i just recently downloaded MazzleUI And have had no troubles up untill this point. There is a small button in the middle of my screen. I have tried too move it in every way i can possibly think of. I have taken a screenshot and highlighted the button in a red box.
Any help would be great. Thanks.

http://img143.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ntitledvv3.png
02-28-07, 08:56 PM   #2
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Did you install MazzleUI like the instruction said so? because apparently the bars at the bottom are out of place as well. Either that or you changed the scaling. Try to start out fresh with new WTF folder and mazzify again with the correct aspect ratio because most of the time when you pick the wrong ratio, things tend to go out of places.
02-28-07, 08:58 PM   #3
Ohrgee
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by 123noob
Did you install MazzleUI like the instruction said so? because apparently the bars at the bottom are out of place as well. Either that or you changed the scaling. Try to start out fresh with new WTF folder and mazzify again with the correct aspect ratio because most of the time when you pick the wrong ratio, things tend to go out of places.

I did install it correctly. But with the origional Bangos i was having trouble getting the the keys labled so i redownloaded a version of bango's from Curse-gaming.
02-28-07, 09:10 PM   #4
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Ohrgee
I did install it correctly. But with the origional Bangos i was having trouble getting the the keys labled so i redownloaded a version of bango's from Curse-gaming.
Usually downloading the actual addon may mess up things since the codings are modified for each individual addons included in the MazzleUI (or at most I believe).
02-28-07, 09:16 PM   #5
Ohrgee
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by 123noob
Usually downloading the actual addon may mess up things since the codings are modified for each individual addons included in the MazzleUI (or at most I believe).
Alright thanks for your help ill completely uninstall MazzleUI and reinstall it and try and work out the problems i was having before
02-28-07, 09:33 PM   #6
Kamishimi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Originally Posted by Ohrgee
For most addons, you can update them using the author-provided downloads without any problems since most addons included within MazzleUI do not have any specifically edited code. However, Bongos is not one of them. The version of Bongos that is included with MazzleUI is very, very heavily modified because of problems that were arising during closed beta testing. You'll need to use the included version of Bongos.

MazzleUI v1.0 Coming Soon to an Interface Near You!
http://mazzlefizz.wowinterface.com/

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Need Some help with MazzleUI